Krazy

Kayla Greene's P.O.V

"Boyy if you dont!" I heard somebody holler in the living room . Sucking my teeth , I rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them . Yawning loudly , I stretched and tried to make my way out of bed . Limping to Chris' master bathroom , I closed the door behind me and slowly took off my bottoms that surprsingly were on me . Sitting down slowly I took a pee of my life . Finishing up , I wipped myself then flushed it down the toilet . Washing my hands after , I grabbed my toothbrush that I have here and brushed my teeth .

Walking back into the room , I slipped my shirt on and walked out of Chris' room and into the loud living room. All I wanted to do today was sleep my life away and be wrapped up in my man's arms . But nah , friends cant do that for you . Sadly .

"Kayla Kay!" Tyga yelled out while smacking on some candy

"Finally yo ass woke up , Its pass 12 . With yo' lazy ass." Ty said

"Man , whatever." I said annoyed

I dont know , if I was irritated or not . But him being loud was just annoying my soul .

Walking over to the love seat were Chris was seated . I sat on his lap and gave a kiss on his jawline.

"Stop being so mean babe." He said in my ear were I can only hear.

"So what we doing today?" Nia asked but her attention was on her phone . Proably texting August or something .

"I dont know, I might just chill today." I sighed while resting my head on Chris' chest .

"Weared that ass out huh?" He asked in my ear . Blushing I coverd my face with my hand .

"No need to be shy babygirl." Chris said chuckling

"Oh yeah , Breezy . We got them packeges you wanted." Tyga spoke while he was typing away on his phone.

"Aye , not here bruh . We'll talk bout' it later." Chris grumbled .

Appreciating that he didnt talk about his Drug stuff around me was a plus for him.

"Where yall boo's at? Yall up over here and shit." I said kissing my teeth.

"Well damn , If you want us too leave then just say so ." Nia said looking up at me .

Getting off of Chris , I got up and sat on her lap and kissed her face multiple times.

"Aite quit , We'll leave." She chuckled

"C'mon Ty , They dont love us no more." Nia fake cried .

"Nia! You know thats not true!"

"Yeah , whateva . We'll holla at yall later . Since you , Ms.Kayla . Got cho panties in a bunch ." Tyga said getting up from the couch

"Aite then bruh ," Ty said giving Chris a dap and coming over to me and giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek .

"Later babe," Nia said then kissing me on my cheek

Locking the door behing them . I turned over to Chris shaking his head at me .

"What?" I chuckled

"You just wanted to be alone wit' ya' man huh?" He smirked

Pouting I shook my head 'yes'.

"C'mere baby,"

Walking into his open embrace I gave him a kiss on his sweet warm lips.

"Can we go back to sleep please?" I said in a baby voice.

"Dick tired you out huh?" He asked in a cocky voice

Socking him in his chest , I walked into his bedroom.

"Im juss' playin baby." He laughed

Changing our sheets from the night before , I closed the blinds . And we both layed down and was soon fast asleep..

*

Keenon Jackson's P.O.V

"Wass brackin'?" I dapped my nigga Tyson

"Wassup bruh?" He asked while opening the door wide enough for me to come in .

Walking over to the his leather couch I sat down .

"Match bruh?" He asked while sitting in a rolling chair finishing his game of 2k.

"Yup," I said . Pulling out a bag of weed and a swisher . I started to roll up .

"So , whats up wit you?" Tyson asked still focusing on his game.

"Juss' boolin . You know me." I said after I licked the swisher .

"Right , But nah . How you really holdin' up?" He said making a 3 pointer in his game.

I knew this nigga was gon' ask about her . I mean erry'body does . I would be surprised if he didnt ask me bout Kayla. In all honestly I miss baby girl . She was the love of my life at a point of time . But me being me , I fucked shit up and thats not even bool'. I fucked her mind set up so bad that she had to flee the state.

"Im good nigga," Feeling my blood boil , I finished rolling my blunt and sparked it . Taking a long drag to relax my nerves , I blew the smoke out and past it to Tyson.

"You talked to her lately?" He asked after taking his drags and passing it back to me .

"Nah , I tried . Her number changed . I think her bitch ass boyfriend did it."

"Dead ass?"

"Yup , That nigga gettin' his . On me .Wildin' on the phone , talking out his neck!" I said inhailing the toxic smoke and passing it back to Tyson.

"What you bout to do bruh? Dont do nun krazy."

Laughing , I took the blunt back.

"Nigga , my middle name 'krazy' . Fuck you mean." I chuckled

I think imma' haft to visit Cali, Pay Kayla and her bitch ass "boyfriend" a vist .

*************************************

Comment and Vote :)