Closure

"Get out!" I said pushing the dick head that once was my boyfriend.

"Nah, lemme say sum' real quick." He said shutting the car door.

" No , Fuck you!" I yelled shoving his shoulder for him to get out my car.

"Kayla damn! Let me say sorry!"

"Fuck your apolgies and you! You was not thinking about the outcome of this!"

He started to speak but I cut him off.

"Dont even say nothing to me , Get out." I gritted

"Yup , aite." He said slamming  the car door

Speeding my way out the parking lot , I drove to the hotel Keenon was staying at .

-

Walking into the elevator , I pressed the number two for the floor he was staying on .

Hearing a beeping sound indicating that I arrived I went to his room and knocked on his door. Answering shortly I walked in while looking at the ground not giving him any eye contact.

"Wuss brackin'?" He asked sitting at the edge of the couch while I was still standing by the door.

Wiping a tear that begged to slip out from my eyes I shrugged and continued to look at my black timberlands.

"Marie?"

"Hmm?" I let out , If I answerd verbally I would burst out in tears and im tired of crying .

"What happend?"

"He umm-" I said clearing my throat

"He uhh , went back with his ex." A silence followed after

"He did that shit on purpose! He let her do that to get under my skin! Kee im sorry , But I love him. And it really hurts that he doesnt care!" Two minutes of silence followed again.

"I knew I shouldnt have came. I have no fucking body and I came here at of all places." I chuckled while.heading to the door.

"Kayla bring dat ass here." He said under his breath

Shuffling my feet towards him I was inbetween his legs looking down on him .

"Im sorry for everything you been through . Honestly." He said sincerly.

Keenon grabbed my hand and walked me towards his room .

Entering his room , He stopped me in the middle of the room . Soon after.he took off my windbreaker , then he sat me on the bed and took off my shoes . Looking up at him , he moved towards the other side of the bed and called me over by wiggiling his finger .

Getting under the covers with him I laid on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist .

"Thanks."

"Its bool' , I just want yo' mind to rest fo' a moment." He grumbled , feeling his voice vibrate through his body into mine was making me fall asleep instantly .

"I love you alot Kayla Marie , I just want chuu' to know dat'."

"I loved you too , but you didnt recongnize it Kee. And im so sorry that my hearts not there anymore."

He huffed and ran his hand down his face.

"I know , I can tell."

"How?" I asked

"The way you so hurt on how he did you ." He answerd

"Ohh,"

Keenon lifted my chin up and kissed me lightly .