Recovering

Chris Brown's P.O.V

"Family of Kayla?"

All of  us standed up and looked over to the male doctor that had been keeping us updated for the last few hours .

"Well Ms.Kayla just woken up, only 2 vistors at a time ."

"Okay , C'mon Chris ." Ms.Greene said in a hushed tone .

Walking beside her , we enterd the elevator and I pressed the floor number that Kayla was located on . Hearing a dinging noise indicating that we arrived . We walked off to the direction of her room .

Ms.Greene was ahead of me , so she walked into her room first . Taking a deep breath I entered the room and shut the door right after .

"Aww , my poor baby." Her mom cooed and walked over to her left side of the bed

"Hi momma." She said in a raspy voice

"Look at you , Youre all broken up."

"I know , "

Analyzing Kaylas body witch had : A broken leg and arm . And a badage around her head , assuming that she had a scratch or something .

Letting Kayla and her mom have there time , I sat in one of the chairs that was in the room . Stuff was just running through my head and I couldnt make them stop .

"Ma' , Can you let me and Chris have a minute?"

Kayla Greene's P.O.V

Watching my mom exit the room , I looked over at Chris and his whole demeanor yelled out 'sad and depressed' 

"Why you way over there?" I spoke with a raspy voice

Chris looked at me and had a pout on his face .

"Babe come here ," I said with a sigh

Chris standed up and made his way over to me.

Standing on my right side of the hospital bed , He grabbed my hand

"I thought I lost you Kay," Chris mumbled

Wiping a tear that slipped from his eye , I sat up a little and kissed him passionetly .

"I wouldnt leave you without a fight Chris." I said on his lips

"I love you mamas." He said looking into my eyes .

Searching his eyes too see if he was telling the truth . I can tell he was so I said it back.

"I love you too baby."

Scooting over I let Chris lay in the bed with me .

"My body hurts so bad."

"Im sorry this happend too you Kay." Chris spoke while wrapping his long arms around my body being careful not to hurt my broken leg and arm

"That shit was so scary , You dont even understand." I said

"Shhhh baby , Dont even talk about it If your not comfortable. "

"You know , The crew are in the waiting room ready to see you." Chris grumbled while stroking my hair .

"Really?"

"Yup , been here since yo' mom called me ."

"Wow," I was surprised . I thought they wouldnt care since I was acting an ass towards them for a long period of time .

"Well , I guess you can call them up here."

"You sure?" Chuckling I shook my head in a 'Yes' fashion and moved over a little for be can grab his phone out his pocket .

"Nee Nee? Yall can come up now..

Floor 4 , room 367 . Aight." Hanging up his phone he locked it and looked over at me .

"What?" I blushed

"You know sometimes I do stupid shit right ? Without thinking things through?"

"Yeah? Where is this coming from?" I asked confused

"Just know -"

"KAYLA KAY!" Mike busted in the door cutting Chris off mid sentence .

"Hey guys , " I waved

"Kayyyyyy , I missed you baby." Nia said hugging me and kissing me on my cheek .

"Im glad you okay sis." Destiny said hugging me also

"Baybeh Kay , You good fam'?"

"Yas Aug." I chuckled

"Ion know bout yall , but when Kay get better we gon go out and turnup!"

"Ty please , I have an head ache." I groaned

"Sorry ma' , Im just one loud ass nigga." He yelled again

"Ty man , forreal .She aint feelin' it ." Chris grumbled

"Aite cuh , say no more."

"But foreal guys . I wanna apolgies for acting and ass for this past month . And thank you for being here when I need you most ." I spoke from my heart

"Erry'thang good kay , " August said and everybody agreed

*************************************

Yay! Kayla is all good .

Ooop , What was Chris bout to slip up and say ?

But everything all good for now . *sips tea*

4 votes , 2 comments for a new chapter .