The Crying Game

"Mom why did you let him in?" I struggled to say . She knows what he did too me. Thats half of the reason of why we moved basically.

"Kayla baby , I just wanna talk." Keenon said standing up and walking up to me .

"Dont you dare touch me." I lightly yelled at him and taking a step back.

"Mom get him out." I seethed out with so much anger .

"Just hear him out Kay , We had a long talk before you came . Please? For me?" My mom walked over to me and gripped my shoulders

Giving her the ugliest look I can muster up , A angry hot tear slipped out of my eyes. Keenon has the audacity to come to my house to try and talk to me. This shit is unbleivable .

"Fuck no, Get this bitch ass nigga out our house!" I yelled at my mom .

I didnt mean to cuss at her , but why on earth would you let somebody who abused , disrespected , and treated me wrong in general into my prescence? That seems ridiculous to me .

Giving Keenon and my mother a ugly look , I walked up the stairs and walked into my room .

Slamming my door shut , I walked into my bathroom . Taking off my clothes , I started my shower and hoped in .

Going under the shower head , I let the hot pellets soothe me to become calm . Furious wasnt event the word .

Everything always happens to Kayla Greene . Why cant I have one day that Im happy?

Washing my body , I rinsed of the soap and then washed my hair .

Turning off the warm water , I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and leaving my wet hair down my back .

Opening my bathroom door , I was met with Keenon sitting on my bed on his phone .

"Ahh!" I screamed clenching onto my towel

"Keenon please , dont make this hard. Please just go." I said with a lump in my throat.

Keenon got up slowly and walked over to me . Swallowing the lump in my throat , I tried not to show fear on my face . But in all honesty I think Keenon saw right through my facade.

"I missed you so damn much." He whispered under his breath , taking his finger and running it across my collar bone.

"Keenon please," I said closing my eyes and biting my lip for I wont cry out into a sob. I havent felt his touch in so long . It terrified me , The touches I remember was his hand wrapped around my throat .

"Kayla baby , Im so sorry." He said in a way I think was sincere . But im not going to fall for it. I heard that sentence way to many times.

"Thats what you always say."  I said looking into his eyes .

"I promise , Ill make it up too you. Baby please just forgive me." Keenon pleaded getting on his knees and holding me by my waist.

Looking down at him , I started to cry. A cry were you can hear it from outside.

Dropping down to my knees with him I just bawled my eyes out .

Keenon sat down all the way and sat me in his lap and I cried on his shoulder.

The fact is out of all people Keenon , the one who abused me mentally and physically is here consouling me. Shouldnt it be Chris? Isnt Chris my boyfriend?

"Please stop crying." Kee said in my ear

Clutching the towel still around my body , I lifeted my head off his shoulder and looked at him .

"You hurt me Kee ," I spoke under my breath calling him by a nickname I gave him when we were together.

He just looked away another direction.

"You hurt me so bad, I cant even have a good relationship with other people beacause your actions cut me so deep." I said looking at the side of his face .

He clenched his jaw after I made that statement.

"You and the bitch nigga still going strong?" He chuckled looking down at me on his lap.

"I dont know,Why you really come at here?" I said wiping a tear off my face.

"I want you back , I want us back. I miss you so damn much its not even funny. I think about you all the time Marie. Its aint even coo'  on how much I think about you." He said said calling me by my middle name.

Looking up into my eyes , I cried some more . Covering my eyes and balled up in a baby postion in his lap.

"Where was this a long time ago?" I sniffled

"Where was the Keenon I met freshmen year? During those fights?" I asked wiping the tears that kept falling.

"Look at me Marie." He said grabbing my hands .

Looking down at me ,  He leaned in and whispered 'I apolgies' on my lips and then gave me a deep kiss.

Pulling away I got up from his lap.

"Kee you gotta' go." I said opening my bedroom door . Too much was going on right now and I didnt know what to do.

"Thats bool , Ima hit chuu' later." He said looking down on me with worry in his eyes that I never saw before.

Nodding my head yes , I looked down at my feet .

Hearing him walk away and down the steps. I closed my door .

Taking a huge breath of air , I grabbed some pajammas and put them on .

Turning off my light , I layed down on my bed and got under my pink cover .

Grabbing my phone from my night stand , I went on my twitter and went through my timeline.

@datniggasteez: party at my house next friday!

@bpchrisbrown: Fuck bitches , get money!

@bpchrisbrown: I knew she wasnt it. Lmao

@bpchrisbrown: I just want good head in a comfortable bed lol Where you at shawty?

Closing out my app , I locked my phone. Chris is so childish , I cant stand it .

          We're back to playing
              The crying game

************************************

Leave feedback for me please :)

Vote and comment .