Long Day

Me and Chris have been laid up for an hour now. No words have been spoken , but thats fine. Its understandable how he is feeling right now . He lost his older brother and he still havent coped with it, im assuming. If he felt like this all the time he should've told me instead of being bottled up.

"You okay now?" I asked rubbing small circles on his head.

"Yeah , Im fine" He mumbled under his breath.

"I know you dont wanna talk about it. But what happend with Marcus?" I asked softly.

Chris huffed and laid on his back.

"So , Everybody wanted my brother dead . Marcus was making money , and everybody was mad about that. Niggas never wanna see somebody on top." Chris said looking at the ceiling.

"Mhm." I said letting him know im listening.

"So , some niggas killed him while he was at a party . They shot him in the back of his head."

"Aww , babe." I sighed pulling him into my embrace again.

"I was 15 at the time, Travis was 18, and Marcus was 21."

"He was so young." Chris continued.

Rubbing his back in a circular motion, I kissed his forehead.

"Did the guys get caught?" I asked softly.

"Nah , And thats what gets me mad till this day."

"Where did you live before?"

"VA."

"Really? Babe , I didnt know that. Why didnt you tell me?" I asked shocked.

"Because, I didnt wanna talk about that part of my life." He said truthfully.

"What part you lived in?" I asked

"Richmond." He said

"Me too babe!"

"Forreal?" He chuckled

"You where right under my nose, and we aint even know it." I laughed trying to lighten up the mood.

"I know." He sighed

"My po' baby. Just know he looking over you right know saying 'everything is okay'." I said holding him tighter.

"I know , thanks Kay." He said leaving a peck on my neck

"Anytime baby. Ima make you dinner tonight. Okay?"

"You cooking? Palease." Chris said kissing his teeth.

"BOYYYYYY . You trying to throw shots at me. I know how to cook."

"Yeah we'll see." He said cuddling up closer to me and closing his eyes.

"You'll fall more in love with me when you eat my food." Im so surprised I never cooked for him . Im a shitty girlfriend.

"Bet." He mumbled under his breath falling asleep. I kissed his forehead and we both dozed off.

-

Waking up , I grabbed my phone of the night stand . Checking the time it was 4 pm . Me and Chris slept for four hours. Yawning , I stretched my aching limbs.

Moving Chris off my chest , I got up and went to the living room . I wanted him to rest , He needs it .

Closing his room door quietly , I enterd the living room and turned on the flat screen TV , and turned it to Spongebob Squarepants.

5 minutes into the show , I was getting an incoming call.

"Yooo?" I answerd

"Wassup pimpin'." Nia asked