Get Away

It was dead silent. You would be able to hear a pen drop.

Please say something Chris , I said to myself.

I was lost for words too, Because it seems like he's not taking it well. Clearly.

"Fuck!" He yelled and ran his hands down his face.

I flinched because the bass in his voice was scary.

"The fuck Im gon' do with two kids!?"
I was confused , I didnt say twins.

"Huh? Im not pregnant with twins."

"Nah shit. You're pregnant and Tegan." He stressed

"What the fuck Im gonna do man." He continued looking at the floor.

"Tegan? The fuck you mean Tegan pregnant?" My voice started to raise.

"I was meant to tell you but-"

"But what Chris?!"

"Dont come at me! When the fuck you was gon tell me you was pregnant!?" He started to stand up , so I standed up too.

"Dont make me the bad guy! You got another bitch pregnant! How do you even know its even yours!?"

"You're such a dick you know that right?" I chuckled. This shit was unbeleivable.

I thought this situation was gon' turn out diffrent . Leave it up to Christopher he'll fuck everything up for you.

"Because I do." He spoke under his breath.

"Kayla, Im not ready."

"Did you give this speech to yo' bitch as well?" I said with so much attitude.

"You need to get an abortion. Im not ready for two kids." He said with no emotion.

Did he just say abortion? Really?

"Huh?" I asked appalled while tears were begging to slip out. Im not gon let it show though , He doesnt deserve my tears again. Nope, Not ever.

"An abortion Kay, You know were not ready."

"Nah nigga, You're not ready. Its not my fault YOU cheated on me and got the next bitch pregnant!"

"Tell that bitch to get an abortion!" I ranted walking up on him

"Nah," He said under his breath

Yup , Im beyond hurt. He tells me out of all people to terminate my baby's life. Your girlfriend , someone you love. Loved I guess. He didnt love me after all.

"Fuck you!" I smacked him across his face.

"I fucking hate you!" Angry tears came down and I was throwing blows after blows to his chest.

He caught some of my hits but I got a good slap to his face.

"Fucking quit!" He yelled pushing me off him.

"Fuck you bitch!" I yelled from my soul. I never call dudes out of their names. But If I do I mean that shit.

I stormed off to his room , and started packing all my stuff from his room. He aint never gon see me or my baby again.

"Go play house with that bum bitch!"

"Dont ever call or text me Christopher!" I yelled out from his room.

I pulled out my phone and called Nia.

She picked up on the third ring.

"How'd it go?"