Trust

Reading the message over and over again . I chuckled to myself .

What my mom told me seems kind of true . Honestly im not so sure about this relationship. But im not gon' sweat it im just going to ask Chris when he gets here. Im 17 , I shouldnt go through all this shit . Im not saying im giving up on me and Chris , Im just tired of all the bullshit that comes with it . It seems like everybody is in our relationship or tries to fuck shit up. Why do people constantly worry about us?

Feeling sick to my stomach , I got up from my bed and ran into my bathroom .Throwing up the lunch I ate earlier , I flushed the toilet and went to go brush my teeth.

Finishing brushing my teeth , I heard the door bell ring and I went down the stairs to go and answer it .

"Hey babe." Chris cheesed and opened his arms to hug me.

"Sup." I said returning the hug.

"Wrong witchu'?" He asked closing the front door.

"Im not feeling too good." I mumbled under my breath walking up the stairs and Chris following behind me.

"Word?"

"Mhm." I said opening my room door and climbing back into bed.

"Look at this." I said throwing him my phone for him too see the message.

Scrunching up his face , he looked at the message a little longer.

"You dont beleive this shit right?" He asked with disbeleif.

"No," I mumbled

"Are you sure? Because it seems like you do." He said throwing my phone back to me.

"I dont even recongnize that number" He mumbled laying next to me.

"I hope not." I said turning on my TV.

"You dont beleive me?" He said raising his voice a little.

"I didnt say that."

"Well it seems like you having yo' doubts. Thats fucked up. My fucking girlfriend doesnt trust me." He said shaking his head looking at the TV.

"Stop fucking assuming , I believe you alright?" I stressed.

"You need to stop believing everything you hear. That shits annoying b." He said sucking his teeth.

"I dont even care anymore. Fucking drop it." I said through my teeth.

"Who you talking too like that? Fix yo fucking attitude." He said.

"You're not my fucking father.I'll do what I want."

"That message got you all pressed huh?" He chuckled

"Stop talking to me." I said trying to drown him out.

"And if I dont?" He said talking into my ear.

"Ima kick you out." I said still paying attention to the TV.

"You not gon' kick nobody out little girl." He said kissing on my neck.

"Christopher , Im not in the mood . Please move." I said nudging his shoulders .

"What you mean? You always in the mood and now you not?" He asked leaning on his arms on top of me.

I shrugged my shoulders looking else where .

"Would some head make you feel better?" He chuckled.

"Nah , watch out." I said even though im lying through my teeth.

Chris looked down and smirked.

"Yeah , right."

Chris pulled down my boy shorts and underwear and immediatly started doing his work. Chris never disappoints.

Circling his tongue on my universe , I was close.

"Dont cum." He spoke while still flicking his tongue .

"I got too." I dragged out

"Ahhh," I moaned while releasing everything.

"You dont fucking listen." Chris grumbled while flipping me over on all fours .

**

After finishing our session , I was laying down naked on Chris' chest.

"You know I love you right?"

"Mhm" I hummed listening to his heart beat , putting me in a sleepy trance.

"I wouldnt do anything that would hurt you." He spoke softly.

"I hope you wouldnt." I spoke back slowly circling my finger on his chest tattoo.

"Tomorrow ima' take you out."

"Why now all of a sudden?" I asked

"Because , You deserve that." He said

"I realized , I havent done shit for you . And thats fucked up. I promise mama , Im trying my best to be perfect for you ." He continued

"You are perfect for me. You have your flaws . But I love you , for you."

He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too beautiful . I swear , Ima give you the world . Just be patient with me. It would all come through." He said truthfully

"Ok." I spoke softly cuddling into his chest.

"Where yo' mama?"

"She coming later on tonight."

"Well , Ima leave now. Ion want her to walk in on us." He said getting up.

"I dont want you to go babe." I pouted

"Ill come swoop you tomorrow morning. Be ready Kayla . Im not playin." He said leaning over and kissed my lips.

"Alright , Alright . I hear you."

"Love you mama." He said walking out my room door.

"Love you more!" I called out.

A relationship without trust , Isnt a relationship at all .