Round Trip

Keenon Jackson POV

"Rich niggas only," I sung along to Nicki's song 'Only' putting on my gold chains in the mirror .

"Finished packing?" My side bitch Annie asked.

"Dont trip." I grumbled putting the rest of my outfits in the bag

"Man , whatever." She said sucking her teeth.

"Bounce wit' that attitude.For give you sumn to have an attitude about. " I spat

"Im out." She spoke with a whole bunch of attitude

"Bitches these days." I chuckled while zipping up my 'Nike' duffel bag.

Turning off the lights in my apartment , I called my nigga Tyson too look after it for me.

"Shit." I huffed , because I totally forgot that Annie was suppose to take me too the airport .

-

"What!?" She answerd on the 3rd ring

"Aye , come back. Take me too the airport." I said puffin' on a blunt outside

"Nah , Fuck you!"

"Annie , Dont make me snap ya' fuckin neck!" I spat , anger taking over my body at this point.

"Man , Im turning around ."
-

Hanging up in her face , I ashed the doobie and dropped it on the floor.

Taking a deep breath , I ran my hand over my face. Seeing Kayla for the first time in a year gon' be really weird . She hates me , Its understandable though .

But by the end of my trip , She gon be back home with me . No doubt about it .

Unlocking my phone I searched this nigga name 'Boggie' in my contact list .

-

"Wassup fam?"

"Wass Brackin?" I asked

"Nun , chillin' . What you need bruh?"

"You got that thang for me? Im comin up to Cali' today. And I need sumn on me."

"Yup , I gotchu' . Come see me when you touch down."

"Bet."

-

Hanging up the phone , I

grabbed my duffel and placed it in Annie's back seat .

"Took you long enough." I mumbled

"Yeah , whatever." She spoke with attitude .

"Annie , what the fuck I say bout' yo tone!?"

This fuckin trip already started as a problem .

*

Kayla Greene's POV

Leting a loud yawn escape my lips , I stretched my cramped up limbs out and through the black comforter off of my body .

Standing up I stretched one more time then walked slowly to the bathroom .

Opening the bathroom door , I was hit with hot steam from the shower. I walked over to the toliet and sat down.

"Morning princess." Chris smiled peeking his head out of the shower

"Morning." I grumbled

That proably came out rude , but im not a morning person what so ever.