Baby News

"Nia and Destiny is here baby." My mom said peeking in my room door.

"They can come in."

Ive been locked in my room all week, Im sick as a dog. I havent been at school either. Im not even going to lie , I been doging Chris all week too.

I dont know , I feel nervous when Im around him . It seems like he is going to flip when he finds out.

"Hey babe." Nia walked in with Destiny following behind her.

"Hey." I sat up against my head board.

"Whats up with you?" Destiny asked plopping down on my bed.

"I just been sick. I didnt have the strength to go to school." I said rubbing my belly under my covers.

"Chris been worried."

"He said it seems like you been curving him." Nia continued.

"Honestly Kay, If you're going to treat him like that. Just break up with him." Destuny said.

"What do you mean? Nigga , Im not feeling good. Most of the time Im sleep when he calls."

"You cant ignore your boyfriend." Destiny said.

"Yeah , I know. Its been hard for me. You guys dont even know." I stressed leaning my head back.

"Well if you tell us , We can help you. Isnt that what friends are for?" Nia asked in a matter of fact tone.

"You're right. But , You cant tell anybody. Ill say something to Chris when Im ready."

"Ok shoot." Destiny said .

"Im 4 weeks pregnant. In 2 weeks would be my first appointment."

"Kayla! No fucking way!" Nia said hyped.

I laughed "Yes, Thats why Im sick as shit."

"I fucking knew it yo'." Destiny said.

"Awww , We finna' be aunties Des!" Nia said cheesing.

They both came up to where I was laying , and started rubbing on my belly and started talking to it.

"Hi my new neice or nephew , This is your auntie Nia and I love you so much already."

"And Im auntie Des , Im gon be yo fave . Im already knowin'."

We all started to laugh . It might not be hard to tell Chris after all.

-

Chris Brown's POV

The thing that has been on mind lately is this baby Tegan is talking about.

What the fuck am I going to do with a baby?

Im way to young , But im gon haft to take care of my responsibilties right?
How Kayla gon' take this news? Shes gonna' flip.

Im meeting up with Tegan at her doctors appointment to see how the baby is doing.

To Kaykay: I love you baby . With all my heart.
8:40 am

Shooting off the text to Kayla , I locked my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Hey Chris." Tegan walked in and sat next to me.

"Wassup." I looked over her apperance and her stomach is already poking out.

"Thanks for coming. It means alot."

"Yeah . I dont know what to say to be honest."

"Its okay Chris. We'll get through this. Trust me." She said placing her hand on mine.