Secrets

"Kay,"

"hmm,"

"Answer yo fuckin phone ,damn." Chris said groggily .

Turning over I looked at the clock that was on Chris' night stand  . 8:03 it read . Damn , we've been sleep for hours . Grabbing my phone , Destiny was calling me . Sliding the bar over , I said a 'hello' into the receiver .

Me: Hello?

Destiny: Kayla! Did you and Chris not hear yo' phone!

Getting up from the pillow , I looked over at Chris who was still sleeping .

Me: Nah girl , what happend?!

Destiny: Ty man , He got jumped when he was coming back from the trap ! Yall need to get here quick!

Me: Okay mamas dont cry , We on our way .

Hanging up quickly , I tapped Chris's shoulder furiously and jumped out of the bed trying to find my jeans and my pink roshes.

"Whats the matter ma'?" Chris asked half sleep .

"C'mon Chris . Ty got jumped!" I said crying

"Forreal? Naah , you lying." He said smacking his lips and waving me off .

"Im not playin'! Des just called me and said he got jumped coming back from the trap or sumn . Get up man , we gotta' go!"

Seeing his eyes open wide when I said trap . I knew he is hiding something from me . But im not gonna ask . Too much shit going on right now .

"Ahh shit." Chris said putting on his clothes fast .

"Come on ," Chris grumbled then ran down the hallway and out the front door .

Running right behind him , We enterd his black on black audi and sped off .

Slience was the only sound in the moving vehicle . Looking over to Chris, all you can see is him clenching and unclenching his jaw and anger written all over his face .

"So whats the trap?" I mumbled looking out the window where I can see the trees moving fast beside us .

"Hmm?" He asked clenching his hand on the steering wheel .

"Dont 'hmm' me , what the hell was he doing there?" I asked with worry on my face and a hint of anger in my voice

"I dont know what your talkin' bout.'" He huffed

"Okay , play fuckin' stupid . " I said crossing my arms and returning my gaze out the window . The reason why im mad , is because anything could've happend . I know what that shit is and the dangers of it . My ex boyfriend Keenon was in that stupid shit .

"Ion know why you mad." He said kissing his teeth

Wiping my face from the hot tears that were running down my face . I looked over at him  .

"You dont know why Im mad?" Scoofing I cleard my throat .

"My fuckin boyfriend ,  My fuckin bestfriend is doing something he shouldnt be doing!" I said crying

"And see where it lead Ty? We dont know if he is okay or not. Do you think I wanna get a call from somebody that your in the hospital or in jail! And yes Chris , You might think im overreacting . But im not , Ive been in this situation before and its not fucking fun ." I exclaimed

After my little rant , We came to a stop infront of Destiny's house .

" Babe look ," Chris sighed