chapter 2

"W-Where is Yena unnie?" asked Yuri as she walked into the house together with all the members.

They accompany Yuri to her house to packing her stuffs except Yena. Yena quickly left the class after class dismissed.

"Probably in her room." answer Minju and shrugged her shoulder.

Yuri gulped her saliva hardly. "Don't be scared with her. I hope you can made up with her. And we hope you can stay here more longer than anyone before."

added Chaeyeon and she smiles to Yuri. Yuri slowly smile and she nodded.

"I hope too, unnie. Living with you guys seems interesting."

all of them laughed hearing what Yuri said. Yuri just smiles. "Aww I start to like you unnie!"

Yujin shouted and hugging side Yuri. Yuri chuckles.

"Stop your lovey dovey. It hurts my eyes."

all eyes landed on Yena who was standing at the stairs. Yuri didn't bother to look at Yena so she looked down.

Yena rolled her eyes seeing Yuri. She don't know why, but she clearly don't like Yuri for no reason.

Or maybe because her name is almost same with her ex, Juri.

"If you want to look for the room, go ahead. Don't act like that to my members."

"Yena unnie!"

call Hitomi and Yena look at her. Hitomi shook her head and Yena just silent.

"Sorry. I will go now."

Yuri apologized and she quickly walled to the stairs. She walked upstairs and lowered her head when walk passing Yena.

After Yuri was gone, Yena walked to the kitchen and Chaewon look at Yujin.

They nods and following Yena. While the others just sighed and decided to help Yuri.

Yena gulped her milk and then she saw Yujin with Chaewon. She ignored them and just drinking.

"Unnie.." call Yujin and Yena look at her as she stop gulping her milk.

"Don't act like that to Yuri unnie. Poor her." add Yujin and show her sad face to Yena.

Sadly, Yena didn't take it seriously and she just ignore what Yujin said.

"Why are you being like this, Yena? Is it because of what happen 3 years ago? You still can't move on from that bitch?"

Yena stop from drinking as she heard what Chaewon said. Yena look at Chaewon with no emotion.

Chaewon didn't get scared with that stares, instead she smirks.

"What? Is it true what I said, Choi?" added Chaewon sarcastically.

Yena's gripped at the glass become more tight. While Yujin start to be scared.

"From your action, you clearly still don't move on from that girl. Or should I say her name? Takahashi Juri! That's why you act like this for this fucking 3 years!"

Yena gritted her teeth and she throw the glass on the floor, made the glass was broken.

Yujin was startled while Chaewon cross her arms over her chest.

"Shut your fucking mouth up, Kim Chaewon! Don't you ever say her name!"

Chaewon laughed sarcastically and then the other members walked to them as they heard the glass broken at the kitchen.

"How I want to shut my mouth if you keep acting like this, huh?! Tell me, Choi Yena! If you hate Juri, if you don't love her anymore, you will not acted like this! But you will act like the old Yena! Where is our happy pill? Where is the most energy Yena?! The old Yena always smiles and made us laugh with her stupid jokes?! Where is she?!"

"You don't know the feels when someone that we really love leaving us for stupid reason!"

"Yes!! I don't know the feels, but as your bestfriend, I can feel it Yena! You are my bestfriend and I want the old Yena back!"

Yuri saw Yena's eyes was red and she was holding her anger. All of a sudden, Yena look at Yuri made she gasped.

Yuri was scared seeing the death glared from Yena. Slowly, she step back and Yena walked leaving the kitchen.

"U-Unnie, I'm scared." say Wonyoung to Eunbi and Eunbi calm her down.

"Yuri, we are sorry because you have to see we are fighting."

say Chaewon and she clear her throat. Yuri shook her head. "N-No, it's okay, unnie. I understand you guys."

replied Yuri and then her eyes landed on the floor. She saw a blood and she was sure it's Yena's blood.

YENA was sitting on her bed, facing Yuri's bed. She stares at the bed for a long time. She don't know why but she can feel Yuri is different from everyone.

Then, she sighed madly. Chaewon's words still in her mind. She admit, she still cannot move on from Juri.

All of a sudden, the door was open made Yena lift her head up and her face changed seeing Yuri.

Yuri gulped. Even she is scared, but she will facing Yena. "U-Unnie. Your hand have a sore. L-Let me treat."

Yena looked at her hand and she just realized her hand have a sore. Yuri walked closer and sit beside Yena.

"No. I will treat myself." reply Yena coldly and Yuri sigh.

"Even you hate me so much, at least let me treat your hand because I'm the reason you fight with Chaewon unnie."

"Glad you realized it."

Yuri bites her lips and she slowly looked at Yena. Yena still look in front of her, didn't want looking at Yuri.

Carefully, Yuri take Yena's hand made the older was startled and turn. Yuri open the first aid kit and took the medicine.

"I said I will treat myself." retorted Yena madly. But Yuri decided to ignored her and continue her work.

Then, they just silent. Yena just looking at Yuri who was treating her sore.

"It's done, unnie." say Yuri after a couple of minutes.

Yena quickly pull her hand off from Yuri. Yuri clear her throat.

"I-I will go now."

added Yuri and she stood up. Yuri then leave the room and Yena look at her hand.

Slowly, her mind suddenly remember about Juri and she quickly shook her head, didn't want Juri's figure was in her mind.

Get out of my mind, girl..

To be continued...