chapter 24

"Are you okay, unnie?" ask Wonyoung after she saw Yena's face that changed since earlier.

All eyes landed on Yena when heard Wonyoung's question. Yena lift her head up.

And her eyes meet with Yuri who was looking at her worriedly. She hold herself from crying.

She realized, after meeting Yuri.. her tears easily fall down for a simple reason or not.

Yena looked away from Yuri, making Yuri was more weird to her girlfriend. "I'm sorry."

Yena apologized and she stood up, walk leaving them dumbfounded. Yena run to her room.

"Yena yah!" call Sakura but the latter ignored her call.

"W-What's wrong with her?" asked Minju shockedly. The rest of them shrugged their shoulders.

"Something bad happen. I can feel it." answer Yuri, make all eyes turn on her. "I will talk to her."

added Yuri and she stood up. When she was about to walk, suddenly her phone was beeping.

Yuri stop and she look at her phone. She raised a brow after receive a message from an unknown number.

She open the message and yet, her eyes widely opened seeing the pictures and the video.

Her body was shaking and her eyes start to full with tears.

"Yuri? What's wrong?" ask Nako weirdly. But Yuri didn't answered her. Her tears fall down rolling on her cheeks.

Hyewon stood up and went closer to Yuri. She took the phone and looked. Yet, she was shocked.

Hyewon immediately look at her members. "It's n-not true, right?"

ask her and Yuri took her phone and immediately walked leaving them.

"Guys, it's dangerous!" shouted Hyewon and she chased after Yuri. All of them followed even they don't know anything.

"What happen, Hye?" ask Chaeyeon. "I have no time to explain. Let's just go!"

reply Hyewon and Chaeyeon nods.

YENA was startled when suddenly the door being open aggressively. She saw Yuri was walking to her and they faced to faced.

Without saying anything, Yuri slapped Yena's face loudly, making Yena was so startled.

"Yuri!" call Hyewon. Yuri gritted her teeth.

"Ahh.. No wonder you apologized to us earlier.. Because you already make a mistake huh?!" yelled Yuri.

"J-Joyul.. What happen?" ask Yena weakly. Yuri throw her phone to Yena and Yena saw the message.

Her eyes widen and she quickly lift her head up and shook her head.

"N-No.. Yuri.. It's not what you think.. I can explain―"

"Go to hell with your explanation! I trust you so much, unnie.. H-How could you??"

"She is the one who pull me and kiss me! I try to push her but I can't!"

"Liar!!"

shouted Yuri loudly, making Wonyoung hide behind Yujin scaredly. Yuri's body was fully shaking.

"In that video and pictures, it's clear that you let her kiss you and you also kiss her back! You hugged her and kiss her back!"

All of them was startled, Eunbi lean closer and took the phone. She saw the pictures and video. Eunbi was surprised.

Chaeyeon, Sakura, Chaewon and Minju also look at the phone. They was shocked too.

Eunbi look at Yena in disbelief look. Yena shook her head aggressively.

"Eun.. No. You guys already misunderstanding."

Yuri laugh sarcastically as her tears keep falling down. "I hate you, Choi Yena."

after say that, Yuri walked to the wardrobe and took her luggage.

She take all her clothes and put it in the luggage. "Yuri.. Where did you wanna go?" ask Minju.

"Out from this house." answer her coldly and Yena immediately run to her.

"N-No! Joyul, please let me explain everything.. Please.."

Yena held both her hands but Yuri aggressively pulled out the grip. She continue to packing.

"U-Unnie.. Please don't leave us.." begging Yujin and Yuri just silent.

"You already promise to me that you will heard my explanation if there have a misunderstanding right?"

Yena's voice are crack. Yuri then look at her with her teary eyes.

"The problem is.. This is not a misunderstanding! It's clear that you were kissing with that bitch! You still want to deny it?!"

Yuri gritted her teeth as she was so pissed off. After that, Yuri took her luggage and walked fastly leaving all of them.

"No!! Yuri!! Comeback to me!" yelled Yena and she chased after Yuri.

Yuri walked out from that house, fortunately there have a taxi and Yuri quickly stopped the taxi.

"Joyul!" yelled Yena and Yuri immediately get inside the taxi. Yena knock the window in multiple times.

"Please drive now." say Yuri and the driver obeyed. Yuri didn't bother to look at Yena and she wipe her tears.

The taxi drove leaving the house. "Yuri!!" yelled Yena again and she chased after the taxi.

"Yena! No!" shouted Chaewon and Chaeyeon. They also chased after Yena.

Yena still running, not give up for chasing after Yuri. Without her realized, there have a lorry was coming to her.

The driver honked to her but Yena can't heard it. "Yena, be careful!!" shouted Chaewon loudly.

Yena back to her sense, she look at her right and yet, the lorry hit her make Yena feels like her body was threw away.

"N-No! Choi Yena!!" yelled Chaeyeon and she quickly run to Yena with Chaewon.

All the members was shocked, Wonyoung freeze at her place. "Yena unnie!" shouted Yujin as she was crying.

Eunbi immediately call the ambulance. Many people went to Yena and Yena already close her eyes.

"Please.. please hold it until we reach to the hospital, unnie.." Yujin was begging Yena, her tears keep falling down.

After a couple of minutes, the ambulance already arrived. They immediately took Yena to the hospital.

To be continued...

💛🧡