chapter 14

All of them now was at the living room, waiting for Yuri and Hyewon who bring Yuri walk for a while.

Yena just standing at the corner, she crossed her arms over her chest.

Yet, the door was opened and Yuri was startled seeing what happen in front of her.

"Happy birthday, Jo Yuri!!"

yelled them and run to Yuri except Yena. They hugged Yuri so tight. "You guys made it for me?"

ask Yuri and her eyes was teary. They all nodded and smiled.

"T-Thank you, guys.." reply Yuri and she hugged side Hyewon. "You are welcome, Yul!" answer Nako.

"Happy birthday, my cute hamster. Now, you already old!" say Eunbi and kiss Yuri's cheeks.

Yuri chuckles and saying thank you to Eunbi. Then, all of them wish to her.

"Happy birthday, my cute baby. Thank you for coming into our life and I hope you will forever be our bestfriends! I love you."

Hyewon then pull Yuri into a hugged and Yuri return back. "Thank you, Hyewon unnie.. I love you too."

all of them start to teasing them, didn't realized that someone was holding her anger in her heart.

From beginning, Yena always staring to Hyewon and Yuri. Her heart suddenly was on fire seeing they was hugging.

Yena also feels like want to vomit when heard Hyewon's words. Now, she was sure that she is jealous.

"Yena unnie? You don't want say something to Yuri unnie?"

ask Wonyoung and Yuri look at Yena. Yena shook her head. "No." Yena reply and she walked upstairs.

Yuri was sad seeing Yena's action and she lowered her head.

All of them realized Yuri's reaction and Minju rubbing her back gently.

"Be patient Yuri.." said Chaeyeon and smiled warmly. Yuri just nodded. Her mood suddenly gone.

YURI walked to her room, she felt happy when the members celebrating her birthday. She appriciated it so much.

But, her happiness just for a while. She still thinking about Yena and remember what Yena answer earlier.

Yuri open the door and she saw Yena was staring at the window. She slowly walked in and close the door.

Yena turn around when she heard the door being closed. She saw Yuri was walking into the room.

"You must be happy right? They celebrate your bithday." Yena start to speak and Yuri just hummed.

"Hey." call Yena made Yuri lift her head up. Yena walk to her bed and she open the drawer and she took something.

Yuri feel weird. Then, Yena walk to Yuri with a box in her hand. Yuri just looked.

"Happy birthday, Jo Yuri. Here's my gift for you." wish Yena and she put the gift on Yuri's palm.

Yuri feel happy all of a sudden, her eyes suddenly was teary and she look at Yena. "Y-You really bought me a gift, u-unnie?" asl her disbelief.

Yena nodded. "Yes. I was thinking what am I gonna buy for you. And I buy this. Hope you like it."

Yuri then slowly open the box and her jaw dropped seeing a beautiful bracelet in there.

"U-Unnie.."

"I know you don't like it. I cannot think what should I buy to y―"

Yena was cutted off when Yuri suddenly hugged her tight. She freeze. "Unnie.. Thank you so much.. This i-is the best present ever. Thank you so much.. I like it."

say Yuri and she tighten the hugged. Yena still shocked and she clear her throat.

"Y-You like it?" Yuri nodded in Yena's arms. "I like it so much. Thank you.." answer Yuri and lift her head up.

They look at each other. Yuri smile sweetly before she kiss Yena's cheeks. Yena was shocked once again.

"How cute.."

Yuri utter and she pinch Yena's cheeks. After that, she broke the hugged and look at the bracelet.

While Yena still shocked, she quickly back to her sense and look at Yuri who still smiling looking at her gift.

Slowly, a smile appeared on Yena's face seeing Yuri's action.

I'm glad she likes my gift..

A week later..

"Where is Yuri?" ask Chaeyeon while all of them was eating at the dining table. All of them shrugged their shoulder except Minju.

"She told me that she went to the college for a while. Her group friends want to discuss about their project group."

answer Minju and Chaeyeon nodded.

"But at the outside is raining so hard. How she want to back home?" reply Eunbi worriedly.

"I will pick her up." say Hyewon and she was about to stood up but Yena immediately held her arm.

"No. I will pick her up. She's my roommate and I should be responsible."

answer Yena and she stood up. "But, I can pick her up." retorted Hyewon and Yena squeaked.

"No. You will just stayed here." reply Yena and walked leaving them.

"Looks like Yena start to move her step, Kwangbae. You better be careful because Yena will not let you get closer with Yuri."

Chaewon utter, and Hyewon laughed. "Why should be careful? I already have Eunbi." answer her and Eunbi blushes.

"Ughh.. disgusting." comment Hitomi and all of them burst out their laugh.

YURI look at her watch. She then sighed and she felt worry. It's still raining so hard and how she want to back to her house?

"Yuri? Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" ask her friend, Gyuri. Yuri turn and she shook her head. She smiles.

"No, it's okay Gyul. I will just wait here."

Gyuri smile and she nodded. Then, they bid a goodbye and Yuri was alone. She sighed again.

"Yuri!" called someone made she startled and look in front of her. "Yena unnie?" ask Yuri disbelief.

Yena run to her and they look at each other. "Unnie? What are you doing here?" ask Yuri weirdly.

"I came here to pick you up of course. Let's go now everyone is waiting for you."

"But, do you have the umbrella?" ask Yuri and Yena take off her jacket. "Use my jacket."

"But how about you?" asked Yuri worriedly and Yena squeaked. "Don't mind me. Let's go now."

Yuri finally nodded, and they run to Yena's car in the heavily rain.

Yuri feel guilty to Yena because she's the reason Yena was wet from the rain.

To be continued..

Thank you for read, vote and comment! I love you all so much!😭♥✊🏻

Waited for the next chapter!