chapter 3

Yuri walked downstairs and she saw Yena was watching tv alone. She realized all the members wasn't in the house.

"Where is everybody?" ask her to Yena. Yena squeaked madly and continue eating her snacks.

"They are walking at the mall. They didn't want to wake you up because they don't want bothering you."

Yuri nodded in multiple times and then she walked to the kitchen. She suddenly feel hungry and realized didn't eat since back to college earlier.

Yuri raised a brow seeing nothing at the kitchen. She then walk leaving the kitchen and lean closer to Yena.

"Unnie, there's no foods in the kitchen."

Yena stop from watching and she turn around as she rolled her eyes.

"Then? Why did you tell me?" ask Yena and Yuri sigh.

"I'm hungry." said Yuri and Yena chuckles sarcastically. "That's not my problem." answer her.

Yuri was gasped hearing that. She calm down herself and walked upstairs.

Such a cold heart person!

Yena noticed Yuri walked upstairs and she shrugged her shoulders. Yena back to watch the movie alone.

After a couple of minutes, Yuri walked downstairs and go to the door.

"You don't wanna follow me, unnie?"

"Why would I?"

"Don't you feel hungry?"

Yena was silent. She admit she was really hungry but she will not admit to Yuri.

Yuri flash Yena a small smile. "I will be back quickly. Wait here."

Yena looked at Yuri who was smiling to her and Yuri leave the house.

"What's wrong with her? Crazy." she mumbled alone and eat her snacks.

YURI singing a little while walking home with the foods at her hand. She then took off her shoes and open the door.

"I'm home." say her and closed the door. Yuri turn around and saw Yena was sleeping on the couch.

She lean closer and put the foods on the table. She then squeaked softly.

"She's cute actually." Yuri praised and she back to her sense immediately.

"Unnie. Wake up." call Yuri as she carefully held Yena's arm. Yena moved a little and then she open her eyes.

Their eyes meet and Yuri smiles. "I brought you foods, unnie. Let's eat." say her gently as Yena rubbing her eyes.

She looked at the foods. "No. I'm not hungry thanks." reply her coldly.

Yuri held her palm made Yena shocked. "I heard your tummy is make a sound, unnie. Don't lie and let's just eat."

retorted Yuri and Yena pull her hand from Yuri aggressively. "I told you I'm not hungry!! Don't you understand it?!"

Yuri was shocked hearing Yena yelling to her as her shoulders raised up.

"I-I just wanna m-make sure you a-are eating―"

"And why would you care about me?! I don't need your attention!"

reply Yena and her heart was on fire. Suddenly, the door was open and both of them looked.

"What happen?" ask Sakura as the members leaned closer to them. Yena cross her arms and just silent.

"Sorry. It's my fault."

Yuri apologized and she run leaving all the members. Her tears fall down.

"Yena. What did you do to her?" ask Eunbi madly. "Now you mad with me? She forced me to eat even I already refused! It's her fault, not me!"

reply Yena and she gritted her teeth. "She try to be nice with you. Can you appriciated a little? Poor her." say Chaeyeon.

Chaewon laugh sarcastically make all the members including Yena looked at her.

"Appriciated? She won't, Chaeyeon. In her heart, she only want that bitch back. That's why she acted like this. She don't feel pity to her bestfriends even a little. That bitch is more important than us. Poor Yuri."

said her and walked leaving them. "Unnie.." call Minju and run chasing after her girlfriend.

Yena just silent even her heart feel hurt with Chaewon's words. "Yena unnie.." call Yujin and she lean closer to Yena.

Yena just looked at her with no emotion. Suddenly, Yujin hugged her tight make she frozed.

"I miss you so much. I miss my unnie so much. I miss all your jokes and smiles."

Yujin whisper to Yena and she tighten the hugged.

After a couple of minutes, she pulled out the hugged and smile sadly to Yena. Yujin then walked leaving the living room.

"You made Yujin cry for many times Yena unnie. You are so bad. I hate you." say Wonyoung and walk chasing after Yujin.

All the members then leave Yena alone. Yena's face still have no emotion. Yujin's words make her heart ache but she still didn't react.

Why am I so cold to my bestfriends?

"YUJINNIE.. enough okay?" ask Wonyoung and she hug Yujin so tight. Yujin burst her face into Wonyoung's neck.

"I miss the old Yena unnie so much." confess her and Wonyoung nods.

"I know, Jinnie. I miss her too. We all miss her. But crying everytime is not good for health."

Wonyoung looked at Yujin and wipe her tears gently. Yujin looked down.

"Can Yuri unnie changed her?"

Wonyoung was surprised hearing what Yujin asked. Her eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" asked her quickly. Yujin left out a heavy sighed.

"I can feel Yuri unnie can changed her. I can feel Yuri unnie is special that's why god send her for us."

explained Yujin and Wonyoung silent, hearing propely.

"Are you sure Yuri unnie can changed her?" Yujin nods confidently.

Then, she rest her head on Wonyoung's chest and tighten the hugged.

"Drop the subject. I wanna hug you." Wonyoung rolled her eyes playfully and she return the hugged.

..............