chapter 21

"Hey Joyul.. Wake up, baby. It's almost 8.30 am." Yuri moved a little before she open her eyes.

Yena was smiling cutely to her and Yuri just hummed. She back to hugging Yena and snuggled into her neck.

"5 minutes more, unnie.." Yuri mumbled and burst her face into Yena's chest.

"Yah, we both are naked. Let's wear our clothes and we will go downstairs."

Yuri immediately open her eyes when heard Yena said. Her face heated up and she closed her eyes back.

"I'm sleepy. It's your fault!"

Yena burst out her laugh. "Me?" Yuri nods in her arms. Yena chuckles and she stroke Yuri's hair gently.

"You like it right? You want it more?" tease Yena and Yuri open her eyes back. She lift her head up and glared to the older.

"Unnie!" whinned Yuri and she slapped Yena's chest. Yena yelped in pain. "Pervert!" add Yuri.

All of a sudden, the door was knocked. Both of them turn and Yuri was panic.

"Yena unnie.. Yuri unnie. Are you both are awake now?!" ask Wonyoung a little bit loud.

"Yes, we are! Don't worry we will go downstairs! Give us 5 minutes!" answer Yena.

"Okay, unnie!" reply Wonyoung and then she left the room. Yuri sigh in relief.

"Let's get up now. If not, Eunbi will be mad." Yuri nodded and they wake up from their lay.

Suddenly, Yena peck on Yuri's lips made Yuri was startled.

"Good morning kiss!" Yena smiled widely and Yuri slowly smiles. This time, it's her turn to peck on Yena's lips.

"UNNIE. Let's go out." say Yujin to Yena while all of them was sitting in the living room, watching a movie.

Yena turn to her sister and raised a brow. "For what?" asked her.

"I'm bored. Let's play games at archade!" reply Yujin happily. "Really?! I want to join too!"

added Hyewon and Sakura. They looked at Yena and Yena scratch her cheeks.

"Fine.. Let's go." say Yena and Yujin shouted happily. They stood up and was about to leave. "Wait. The others don't want to join?"

ask Hyewon and pouted. "Ughh stop making that face. I hate it." say Chaewon and roll her eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go guys. It's more fun if we go together." reply Minju and held Chaewon's hand.

"Joyul let's go.." Yena persuade Yuri who was sitting beside her.

"I'm okay, Yena unnie.. But the others?" asked Yuri and look at them. "Ughh fine! Let's go now." answer Eunbi and she stood up.

"You are the best, unnie!" reply Yujin and hugged Eunbi. "Yah! Hug your Wony!" mad Hyewon and push Yujin.

Yujin pouts and she hugging Yena instead. "Let's go, guys!" say Chaeyeon and they obeyed her.

They go to archade and Yujin pulled Yena's hand as they run into the archade. Wonyoung facepalmed and she decide to walk with Yuri.

"Yujin seems so happy." comment Yuri and look at Wonyoung. Wonyoung nods.

"Of course, unnie. She and Yena unnie really like a kids when it comes to games. Ughh I don't know why I can fall in love with Yujin."

Yuri laugh and Wonyoung smiles seeing Yuri was laughing. They all get into the archade and the others start to play.

While Yuri, Wonyoung, Minju and Nako just watching them. Eunbi and Hitomi being drugged by Sakura and Hyewon.

Yuri smiles secretly seeing Yena who was enjoying playing games with Yujin happily.

"Kids! I will buy the drinks! Who want to follow me?" ask Eunbi a little bit loud. All eyes landed on her.

"Me!" answer Yena and Eunbi pull her hand. "Let's go, duck!" say her and they walk leaving the archade.

ALL the members feeling weird when seeing Eunbi's face while walking into the archade with Yena.

Eunbi with her scared face while Yena with her cold face.

They all stop from playing games and walked closer to them. "Unnies. What's wrong?" ask Hitomi.

Yuri lean to Yena and held her palm. Yena just look in front of her. "Yena unnie? Eunbi unnie?" call Nako.

"She's back." answer Yena simply and after that, she fainted. Luckily Yuri who standing beside her catch her body.

"Unnie? Yena unnie!" call Yujin, Yuri and Wonyoung at the same time. All of them was panicked.

"Bring her to the couch right now." say Chaeyeon and all of them nods. They together lift Yena and bring her to the couch.

They put Yena on the couch and Yuri held her face. "Eunbi unnie. What's wrong with her?" ask Yuri worriedly.

Eunbi heavily sighed and she looked down. "We went to buy drinks earlier. And then.. w-we saw her."

"Her? Who is she?" ask Yuri quickly. Eunbi went silent. "Unnie! Answer me!" Yuri raised her voice to Eunbi without her realized.

"Yuri.. calm down okay?" persuade Minju while rubbing her back gently.

Eunbi lift her head up and look at her gang. "Kim Hyun Seo. She's back." said her made all of them was shocked.

"Hyun Seo?!" shouted Sakura and Chaewon. Eunbi nods.

"Who the hell is Hyun Seo?" asked Yuri confusedly.

"Hyun Seo.. she have a big crush to Yena. But that time Yena still acting cold because of Juri. Yena rejected Hyun Seo in front of everyone. Hyun Seo was shy and then.. she kill Yena's parents for her revenge."

Yuri was startled hearing that, her jaw was dropped. She looked at Hyewon in disbelief look.

"Yena was so sad when her parents passed away, and starting from there.. she hates Hyun Seo so much. But Hyun Seo said she will comeback and get Yena."

added Chaewon and she sighed.

Yuri immediately looked at Yena who still not wake up. She was so close to cry but she hold it.

"U-Unnie.. Wake up.." call Yuri and she touch Yena's arms. After a while, Yena open her eyes slowly.

"Unnie.. Are you okay?" ask Yuri and she look into Yena's eyes. Yena just nods.

"Let's go home now." say Sakura and all of them agreed. They stood up and Yuri with Yujin help Yena to walk.

While they was about to walk, suddenly the door was opened, make all of them turn to the door.

"Hi, guys. Long time no see. Miss me?"

All of them was shocked including Yena. "Hyun Seo.." Yujin mumbled slowly and gritted her teeth.

While Hyun Seo, she smiled to them as her eyes landed on Yena.

New character unlock🤭✊🏻

To be continued..