chapter 5

A week later..

"Yena unnie." call Yuri when they was in the class with other members. All eyes landed on Yuri including Yena.

Yena raised a brow. "What?" ask her. "E-Em we will wait for you guys at the cafe." say Chaeyeon and they walked leaving them.

"Why did you call me?" asked Yena as she stroke her silver hair. Yuri clear her throat.

"Thank you for take care of me when I have a fever." say her and smile.

"How many times you want to say thanks to me? Are you didn't get tired?" ask Yena again.

Yuri then pouted. "Can you just said welcome? Why are you so cold to me?"

Yena rolled her eyes and then she squeaked. "Correction. Not to you but all the people."

Yena saw Yuri was rolling her eyes but then she smile back.

"I met my parents last night. They give this candies from America. Try it. This is for taking care of me."

Yena look at the candies at Yuri's palm. She make a face and Yuri noticed it. "Just take it. It's taste good, you know."

"No, I don't want it."

"No. You must take it. I want you to eat right now."

Yena facepalmed and with anger, she open the candy and eating it. Yuri smiled widely.

"How? It's good right?"

Yena chewed the candy and she silent for a while.

It taste good for real..

"No. Not bad." answer Yena made Yuri's smiled fade away and she pouting.

"Huh! I hate you!" Yuri stick her tongue out before she walked leaving Yena alone.

"Like a kid." Yena mumbled and she shook her head, before a small smile appeared on her face.

I think it's been a long time since I smile.

MINJU and Hitomi was looking around the cafe and Sakura realized it. She put her spoon and clear her throat.

"Minju? Tomi? What are you guys looking for?" ask Sakura weirdly. Hitomi and Minju look at her.

"We was waiting for Yuri and Yena unnie. I'm scared if they are fight again." tell Hitomi and she sigh.

"Don't worry, they won't. I can see Yena slowly changed." answer Chaeyeon calmly.

"Huh? What do you mean, unnie? I can't see she changed." say Yujin and shrugged her shoulder.

"You still didn't made up with her, Yujinnie?" ask Chaewon and Yujin nods.

"I won't until she changed and apologized to us." answer Yujin and Nako shook her head.

"Sorry for late."

Yena come with Yuri and she sit beside Hyewon with her cold face as always. While Yuri silent, she sit in front of Yena.

Yujin quickly shut her mouth up, and looked at her foods.

All the members can feel the tension between them. "After this, let's watch movie together. It's been a long time."

said Eunbi, breaking the tension as she look at the members.

"Sure! It must be so fun!" reply Wonyoung and she smile cutely.

"Yeah. Wony is right." support Hyewon and chuckles.

"Yena?" ask Chaeyeon carefully and they look at Yena except Yujin and Chaewon.

"I follow you guys." answer Yena after she realized all eyes landed on her. All of them smiles.

"Yeay!! I love you, unnie!" shouted Nako and Yena smile a little.

"Wait.. Did Yena unnie just smile to Nako?" ask Sakura made Yujin and Chaewon lift their head up.

"Huh? Did I smile?" ask Yena, pretend as she don't know everything.

Yuri slowly left out a soft smile seeing Yena's action. "Yes, you are smiling, unnie! Wow! I can't believe it!"

exclaimed Minju and she clapped her hands. Yena squeaked softly.

"Eunbi unnie, I can't join you guys today. Someone ask me to meet him at the park later."

Yuri said, and Eunbi quickly look at her with a sad face. "What? Who is it?" ask Hyewon sadly.

Yuri shrugged her shoulder. "I don't know too. He said he's my secret admirer."

all eyes turn to Yuri including Yena. "What? Secret admirer?" Yuri nods to Chaewon.

"Yuri, do―"

"Oh, I should meet him now. See you guys later." Yuri stood up and walked leaving them.

"Secret admirer?" ask Nako slowly but Yena heard it. She suddenly feel uneasy.

YURI standing at the park, waiting for someone to come. While she was looking at her phone.

Suddenly, a man come to her made she lift her head up. "Hi, Yuri ssi. I'm Hyunjin." said Hyunjin.

Yuri flash him a smile. "Hi. Nice to meet you. So, you are the one who want to meet me?" ask Yuri and Hyunjin nods.

"I like you for the first time I saw you walk into this college. Will you be my girlfriend?" Yuri was a little bit shocked.

"H-Hyunjin ssi.. I respect that you like me.. B-But we just meet. I-I don't think I can be your girlfriend."

Hyunjin's face changed and Yuri was scared seeing Hyunjin was pissed off. She step back.

"No! You have to be my girlfriend!" reply Hyunjin madly and she held Yuri's wrist tight.

Yuri yelped in pain. "H-Hyunjin please let me go!" shouted Yuri a little.

"Hey!" both Hyunjin and Yuri turn and Yuri smile seeing Yena walked fastly to them.

Hyunjin let Yuri go and they faced each other. "Who are you, huh?!" Yena laugh sarcastically.

And then, she punch Hyunjin's face made he fell off and Yuri was shocked. "Don't you dare touch her! Go away!"

yelled Yena and Hyunjin stood up. He run leaving them and Yena turn to Yuri.

"Secret admirer huh?!" yelled Yena to her and Yuri was shocked once again. She immediately looked down and her body was shaking.

"I-I'm sorry, Yena u-unnie.." Yuri apologized and her tears fall down.

"Luckily I'm here! If not, what will that dickhead do to you?" mad Yena once again.

Yuri lift her head up and meet with Yena's eyes. She can see the anger in the older's eyes.

Slowly, Yuri lean closer and she hugged Yena tightly. Yena just frozed at her place. "Sorry. So sorry." add Yuri and sobbing.

Yena just silent, her hands want to hugged Yuri back but her brain stopped her from doing that.

To be continued..

Hi!