chapter 13

Yena's face are cold seeing what happen in front of her. Yuri and Hyewon clearly was talking and laughing happily.

She rolled her eyes and looked away from them. She open her phone and decided to playing games.

But, she cannot focus because Yena clearly can heard Hyewon and Yuri was laughing with the other members.

She close her games and glared to them. "Can you guys slow a little? I cannot focus on my games!"

all eyes landed on her and Yena rolled her eyes. "What's wrong, Yena? We just chatting together."

say Chaeyeon and Yena squeaked madly. "Yes, I know it but can you guys lowered your voice a little?"

"Or you actually was jealous?" ask Chaewon quickly made Yena look at her. Yuri too.

"Jealous? For what?"

"Seeing Yuri and Hyewon laughing together and Yuri spend her time with Hyewon only."

Yena laughed sarcastically to Chaewon when she heard that.

"Jealous? Nonsense, Kim. Why would I get jealous because of that? It's up to her who she want to spend time with."

"That's good hearing you said like that. At least, she won't feel sad if you yell to her or be mad to her if she always stick with you."

reply Chaewon and she smirks to Yena. Yena was pissed off she quickly stood up.

"Yena? Where did you wanna go?" ask Eunbi and Yena didn't bother look at her.

"No need to know."

answer her and walked leaving them. "Yena unnie!" shouted Hitomi and Wonyoung loudly.

"Chaewon unnie! Why did you start this?" ask Minju. Chaewon shrugged her shoulders.

"She start it first, Min. Feel jealous but don't want to admit it. Coward."

all of them sighed hearing Chaewon answer. Yuri bites her lips, feeling guilty to Yena for no reason.

YURI twist the knob door and she look inside the room. She saw nobody and Yuri walked into the room.

"Y-Yena unnie?" called Yuri after she closed the door. Yuri walk and she saw nothing.

Suddenly, the bathroom's door was opened and she saw Yena was walking outside of the room.

"Yena unnie.."

"What do you want?"

ask Yena coldly and Yuri lean closer to her. "I bought this for y-you.. You must be hungry.."

Yena look at Yuri's hand. There have a plastic bag and inside of the plastic, there have a food.

She then look at Yuri who was lowering her head. "Just put it at the table. I will eat later.. maybe."

Yuri lift her head up and she shook her head. "No. You must eat now. You didn't eat since after we having a breakfast. You might get sick."

Yena then shocked when Yuri touch her palm and pulled her. They sit on the couch and Yuri open the plastic bag.

"I said I will eat later, don't you heard it?" mad Yena and Yuri look at her.

"You also add 'maybe' after that words. I don't believe you. Now, let's eat."

Yuri open the polystyrene and Yena can see it's her favourite food. "It's your favourite, right?"

"How did you know?"

Yena and Yuri looked at each other before Yuri smiles. "It's a secret.. come on, I will feed you."

"No, I can eat by myself."

Yena was about to take the spoon from Yuri but the younger quickly bring the spoon far away from Yena.

"No. I will feed you. Open your mouth.." Yuri pouted and Yena make a face to her. Slowly, she open her mouth.

Yuri then feed Yena and she smiled seeing Yena eat the food.

And her smile getting wider when Yena seems likes the foods. Quickly, she feed Yena more.

"Wait."

Yena feel weird seeing Yuri put the spoon. Then, she freeze when Yuri slowly wipe her side mouth that was dirty.

"What are you? Six years old?" Yuri chuckles and look at Yena. Yena quickly back to her sense and clear her throat.

"Do you want more?" Yena nods and Yuri start to feed her once again.

"Cute."

Yuri mumbled slowly but Yena heard the compliment. Her heart suddenly beat fast and she keep looking at Yuri.

4 DAYS has passed, and now they all were in their house, sitting at the living room together except for Yuri and Hyewon.

"So, Hyewon unnie already took Yuri out for a while, let's discuss about her birthday!"

say Mi ju excitedly and Yena raised her brow. "Birthday? Yuri's birthday?" ask her and all of them nods.

"Yes, unnie. Her birthday is tomorrow!" answer Hitomi and Yena silent.

"So, let's discuss now. Who will buy the cake?" asked Eunbi and Sakura raised her hand.

"I will go with Chaeyeon and Nako." said her and both Chaeyeon and Nako nodded.

"Okay! Tomi, Wony, Yujinnie, Chaewon and I will decorating the living room! Minju and Yena, you guys will buy the gifts!"

added Eunbi and Minju nodded happily. "Me? But I don't know what to buy." deny Yena and she shook her head.

"Just followed Minju unnie, Yena unnie. We already list the gifts. Except you."

reply Yujin and all eyes look at Yena. "You don't want to give present to Yuri? Your roommate?"

ask Chaeyeon want to know. Yena silent for a while.

"At least buy her something. We must appriciated her." add Chaewon.

"I-I don't know.." answer her and looked down, avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Aigoo, this dumb duck don't know what to buy to her future girlfriend?" tease Sakura and all of them laugh.

Yena quickly raised her head and shook her head. "What? Future girlfriend? Nonsense!" reply her.

"Yeahh keep denying the facts, Choi." Chaewon stick her tongue out.

Yena rolled her eyes and then they continue to discussing except her.

What am I gonna buy for her?

.................