chapter 25

All of them was waiting for the doctor to come out from the surgery room. Yujin can't stop crying and Wonyoung too.

They have waited for almost one hour, but the doctor still don't come out that made they worry.

"She will be okay.." Eunbi mumbled to herself for many times, her tears also fall down rolling on her cheeks.

After that, the doctor come out make all of them stood up and lean closer.

"Doc? How's my friend?" ask Eunbi quickly. The doctor, Goeun sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry to tell you guys.. But now she's in comma." tell her make all of them was gasped.

"C-Comma?" asked Hitomi and Goeun nodded in multiple times.

"A strong blow to her head caused a blood clot in the part of the brain. We removed the blood clot from her head and it worked. Due to the shock, she was in a coma."

"When will she wake up, doc?" asked Yujin weakly. Wonyoung held her palm tightly, try to support her.

"I'm not sure when she'll wake up from a coma. Let's just hope that she will wake up quickly."

answer Goeun and they nodded. "I will go now." Goeun bowed and excuse herself. She walk leaving them.

Eunbi then crying as she hugged Hyewon. Hyewon rubbing her back gently and her eyes was teary too.

While Chaewon held Yuri's phone tight. She look back at the message and yet, she raised a brow.

"I seems know this number." say her made all of them looked at her.

Chaewon took out her phone from her pocket and she search for this number in her contacts.

Minju, Nako, Hitomi and Chaeyeon lean closer to her.

Yet, all of them was startled and look at each other. "What's wrong?" ask Sakura. Chaewon then gritted her teeth.

"It's Juri." answer her and all of them was startled mostly Yujin. She stood up and look at Chaewon in disbelief.

"You still saved Juri's number?" ask Hyewon shockedly. Chaewon roll her eyes.

"I was too lazy to delete her number, okay?"

Hyewon nods, and Yujin stroke her hair. "Y-Yujin.." call Wonyoung, she knows what's on Yujin's mind.

Quickly, Yujin walked fastly leaving them. "Oh no! Ahn Yujin!" shouted Wonyoung and run chasing after Yujin.

"She want to meet Juri." tell Nako and they nodded.

"I will take care of Yena with Hyewon, Hitomi, Nako and Sakura. The rest you can follow Wony. Yujin must know where is Juri."

They obeyed what Eunbi said. Chaeyeon, Chaewon and Minju run chasing after Wonyoung and Yujin.

JURI was looking in front of her, now she was at the place that she always go with Yena.

She sighed heavily and her eyes was teary. "I'm sorry, Yena.. Yuri.." she apologized and bites her lips.

"Takahashi Juri!!" yelled someone, and Juri turn around. She was startled seeing Yujin.

Yujin immediately held her collar and punch her face. Juri fell off on the ground.

"Yujin, enough!" shouted Wonyoung scaredly.

She pull Yujin away from Juri. "Go to hell, Juri!! You such a bitch!" mad Yujin and then, the other members come.

"Why did you do that?! Why did you send the pictures and the video to Yuri unnie?!" yelled Yujin once again.

"Yujin.. calm down. I will talk to her." say Chaeyeon and Yujin look at her.

Chaeyeon lean closer and she held Juri's collar. They look at each other. "Fucking tell us! Why did you do this?!" ask Chaeyeon.

Juri let her tears fall down. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I being forced.." answer her weakly.

"Force? Who force you?!" asked Chaewon and Juri looked down.

"Tell us, bitch!!" yelled Yujin. Juri raised both her shoulders. "I-It's Hyun Seo.. She forced me to do this.. if not, she will kill my husband.."

explained Juri and all of them was shocked. Chaeyeon gritted her teeth and she let Juri go aggressively.

Chaeyeon stroke her hair as she look at her members. "Don't you know because of your stupid plan, Yuri unnie left us!! She left us and Yena unnie now was in comma!"

Juri was shocked hearing that, she lift her head up and look at them. "W-What? Yena was in comma?"

All of them except Yujin nods, and Juri was left dumbfounded. She felt so guilty to Yena and Yuri.

"I don't want seeing your face anymore! Get out from Korea and don't comeback again! Go before I tell this to Yena and she will never forgive you anymore.."

say Chaeyeon and Juri quickly nodded. She stood up. "I'm sorry, guys..." she apologized to them but Yujin looked away.

"Before that, I want you to record everything that Hyun Seo plan. If you don't want to get into the jail, tell to the police that Hyun Seo create this plan and she doing it alone."

said Minju as she take out her phone and give it to Juri. Juri slowly take it and she start everything.

They just silent and Juri give the phone after done recording.

After that, she slowly went leaving them. Wonyoung hugged Yujin and Yujin burst out her tears.

HYUN SEO yelled madly when she call Juri but the girl never pick up her calls. She throw her phone on the bed and grunted.

"Useless! Takahashi Juri.. Now she run from me after I give her money, huh?" ask Hyun Seo disbelief.

Then, she laugh sarcastically. Hyun Seo walked around her room and yet she smirks.

"Never mind.. Now, Yuri already believe what Juri sent to her and they already broke up. I will get Yena and make Yena is mine now."

she laughed alone and claps for her excellent plan.

All of a sudden, the bell was ringing. Hyun Seo stop from walking and she raised a brow.

She rolled her eyes and walked to open the door.

She open the door and her eyes widen seeing a police in front of her. Yujin, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, Minju and Wonyoung are there too.

"W-What happen?" ask Hyun Seo, she sutter a little.

"This is her, ma'am. She is the one who made our friend get into the accident." say Yujin with full of hate.

"Kim Hyun Seo ssi, let's follow us to the police station. You've been arrested for become the reason Choi Yena ssi were in comma."

And, they caught Hyun Seo while Hyun Seo was shocked.

"Yah! It's not me! How dare you guys say that!! I don't know anything."

mad Hyun Seo but nobody won't listen to her. Hyun Seo being pulled by the police and they walked leaving the house.

"Serve her right." comment Minju and then she look at Yujin. Minju rubbed Yujin's back gently.

Yujin look at her and Minju smile to her. Yujin smile back. But, it's a fake smile. They then leave the place.

To be continued...