chapter 11

Yena look at Yuri who was sitting on the bed with hugging herself. After back from the beach, Yuri just silent until now.

Slowly, Yena left out a heavy sigh. She lean closer and sit beside Yuri.

"Hey, are you okay?" ask Yena and Yuri shook her head. "What's wrong?" asked Yena again.

"I-I.. I remember it again, unnie..."

"Remember what?"

Yuri lift her head up and she look at Yena with her teary eyes. Yena feel more weird.

"T-The scene.. when I-I being drowned in the water.. A-After someone pushed me.. I-I'm scared.."

explained Yuri and then she's crying. Yena don't know what to do, at the end, she pull Yuri into a hugged.

Yuri rest her head on Yena's chest and keep crying. "I-I'm scared u-unnie.. The scene keep playing i-in my mind.. I-I hate it.."

Yena nodded and she tighten the hugged without her realized. "I'm sorry for forcing you earlier."

Yuri shook her head and she just silent. "Don't think about it. If you keep thinking about that, you will feeling uneasy. You will always scared."

added Yena and she broke the hugged. Yuri nods and looked down. "Let's go out." say Yena and Yuri looked up.

"To where?"

"To release your stress. Come on, you have to forget about that."

Yena don't know what's she doing right now, but she really want to accompany the younger.

YURI look at her view. The hotel was so beautiful and that night is woderful. They don't have an activities tonight since all of them are tired.

"It's beautiful tonight, right unnie?" ask Yuri without looking at Yena.

Yena staring to Yuri and she nodded then. "Yes." answer her simply.

They now sitting beside each other, nobody was there except them. Yuri then look at Yena.

"Thank you, Yena unnie." say Yuri and Yena was shocked when Yuri is hugging her.

This kid.. she love to hugging people huh?

"Yah, stop hugging me." reply Yena as she push Yuri but Yuri tighten her arms around Yena's waist. She shook her head.

"I love hugging people."

"But don't hug me!"

Yuri ignored Yena and she lift her head up, making their eyes meet. "Do you like someone?" ask her suddenly.

Yena's face changed and she look in front of her. "No." answer her coldly.

"What? Do you think I act like this means I like someone? Nonsense, Jo. I still cannot forget what happen."

Lied. Yena lie to Yuri. Actually she slowly can forget about what happen 3 years ago. Instead, she already forget Juri. But her heart still cannot open for someone new.

Yuri gulped hearing Yena's cold voice, she realize it her fault.

"U-Unnie.."

"What?!"

Yuri raised both her shoulders hearing Yena shouted at her. Slowly, she broke the hugged and lowered her head.

"I-I'm sorry.. d-don't be mad.." Yena look at Yuri that was so close to crying.

She deeply sighed before Yena take a deep breath. "Let's back to our room." say her and stood up.

Yuri wipe her cheeks that are wet with her tears. "No. I wanna stay here f-for a while. Y-You can go first."

Yena looked down, seeing Yuri who looked away from her. She shrugged her shoulder and walk leaving Yuri.

Once Yena already left, Yuri let her tears fall down again.

"Why are you so cold to me and always mad on me, unnie? Can you at least treat me well? Why did you act cold to me? Only me?"

Sometimes, Yuri feel weird at Yena. Yena sometimes act kind to her and sometimes she act cold to Yuri for no reason.

MINJU was standing at the balcony and she was focusing on something. Chaewon realized Minju still there so she lean closer.

"What are you doing here?" ask Chaewon while back hugged Minju. Minju was a little bit startled and then she look at Chaewon.

"Nothing unnie.. Just.. Look at there."

Chaewon look at the place that Minju pointed, she raised her brow seeing Yuri who was alone.

"What is she doing alone at this night?" Minju shook her head.

"No, unnie. She's there with Yena unnie. I saw it. But then, I can see like they are bickering before Yena unnie left Yuri just like that."

explained Minju and Chaewon sigh heavily. "That Yena.. I don't understand her." comment Chaewon.

"Poor Yuri right? Yuri try to be nice to Yena unnie but Yena unnie always act cold to her."

"I don't understand her too. Do you see Yena's action to Yuri earlier? At the beach?"

Minju quickly nodded and she turn to Chaewon. "Yes, I saw it. Yena unnie seems jealous on Hyewon unnie."

Chaewon smirks and she nods. "Yeah.. She clearly don't like what Hyewon do to Yuri. She's jealous but ego to admit it." answer her.

"S-So, do you want to say that.. Yena unnie start to like Yuri?"

"Kind of. She start to like Yuri but she still don't want to open her heart because of what happen before."

Minju nods as she understand it. Chaewon smirks again.

"So, I made a plan with Hyewon. We want to make Yena jealous. If she do, means she likes Yuri. Yena is a jealous person. So, it's easy to go with this plan."

Minju left out a soft laugh as she slapped Chaewon's chest. "You.. are naughty same with Yujin!"

Chaewon pouted. "Extra naughty when I'm with you." reply her made Minju blush.

She hugged Chaewon and burst her face into the older neck. Chaewon chuckles.

YURI hugged herself and then she stood up. Yuri walked leaving the place and she back to her room that she shared with Yena.

Yuri twist the knob door and entered the room, she closed the door and lock it. Yuri turn around.

She saw Yena was sleeping on the couch without a blanket. Yet Yuri realized, she's stayed at the place for 2 hours.

Yuri walked to Yena and stares at Yena's face. She then take a blanket and put it on Yena's body.

"You will be cold if you don't put the blanket on your body, unnie. Sleep well."

Yuri left out a small smiled before she go to the bed and lay down.

Yuri put the comforter on her body and yet, she fall asleep because of tiredness.

Little did she know, that Yena actually still don't sleeping and she heard what Yuri say. Suddenly, she feel guilty for shouting at Yuri earlier.

She still kind to me even I mad to her and shouting to her for many times.. Should I say sorry to her?

To be continued..