chapter 12

The next day, all of them now was at the restaurant in the hotel. They decided to breakfast there.

"Yuri ahh, sit beside me." call Hyewon and she pull Yuri to sit beside her. "O-Oh? Okay.." reply Yuri and she smile.

While Yena looked at them secretly who sitting in front of her.

Did she try to flirt with Yuri?

She asked herself and then look at Eunbi. Eunbi literally ignored them and just talking with the others.

Yena feel weird. Did Hyewon and Eunbi was fighting and they was trying to make each other jealous?

But Yena didn't know that all the members except Yuri make this plan for her. Hyewon told them about her plan with Chaewon and all of them agreed.

They start to order and chatting a little.

"So, Yuri ahh can you accompany me to the shop after this? We can buy anything."

say Hyewon while wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder. Yuri was thinking for a while before she nods.

"Sure!" answer her and lay her head on Hyewon's shoulder.

Hyewon smiled widely, and she realized Yena's face that changed. She smirked in her heart.

Yena looked away from Hyewon and Yuri, she also feel weird with herself. Why she don't like what she see?

Then, their orders already arrived. They say thanks and start to eat.

"So, anyone have plan where did we wanna go after this?" ask Sakura and sips her juice.

"We can go to the park, camping there for a while." answer Yujin, suggest a plan.

"Yujin is right! Me and Yuri will buy some foods and drinks!" reply Hyewon and Yuri chuckles.

Yena rolled her eyes secretly. She knows Hyewon just want to spend time with Yuri.

"Yena unnie? Why are you just silent?" Nako asked made she lift her head up and her eyes meet with Yuri.

She then look at Nako. "Nothing. Just have no mood to talk." answer her.

"Not have a mood to talk? Why so sudden, Choi?" ask Chaewon and she smirk a little.

Yena rolled her eyes and decided to not answered Chaewon's question.

Chaewon look to Hyewon and they smirked to each other.

"Yuri let's go now!"

Hyewon stood up and Yuri nods as she following Hyewon.

"Unnie, we will go now. See you guys at the park!"

"Sure, Yuri! I will text you the location."

reply Eunbi and they bid a goodbye. Yena continue to eat, ignoring Yuri and Hyewon.

Did she try to make me jealous? Hell no! Why would I want to be jealous?

HYEWON and Yuri was taking some snacks and other foods for them at the park later. Hyewon then look at Yuri.

"Yuri ahh."

"Yes, unnie?"

Yuri took a glance for Hyewon before she back to looking at the snacks. Hyewon clear her throat.

"Do you like Yena?"

Yuri stopped from taking a snack when she heard that question. She slowly look at Hyewon who already stares at her.

"Of course I like her! She's my friend, right?" ask Yuri while laughing. Hyewon sighed.

"You know what I mean right? Like more than a friend.. Do you like Yena more than friend?"

Yuri stop from smiling, she looked away from Hyewon and she gulped.

They silent for a while. Seeing Yuri was silent, made Hyewon smile warmly. She then look at the snacks.

"Got it. You like her more than a friend."

Yuri's heart beat fast hearing Hyewon's facts. "Since when you start to like that dumb and cold duck?"

"I-I.. I don't know too, unnie. At first, I just look at her as my friend even she was so cold to me, but then I start to like her more than a friend. I realized that I start to love her."

Hyewon nods hearing Yuri's explanation. They then walked to take the drinks.

"You know what? I bet she likes you too but she's too ego to admit it. She want to keep her cold."

Yuri looked at Hyewon disbelief and then she laugh.

"Nonsense, unnie. Why would she have to like me? I always made she mad, and she hates me."

"She always act like that to people who want to flirt with her. In your case, she act cold to you because she start to like you and she want her feelings for you is gone. You are different, Yul. You is the one who success to change Yena's mind. You made her realized and made she made up with us. You also slowly turn Yena into the old Yena back. Don't you realized it? You changed her, Yuri. Even we as her bestfriends also cannot do that."

Yuri silent hearing Hyewon long speech. Hyewon look at Yuri and she chuckles.

"You must don't believe it, right? It's okay.. I understand you. If you want to know, Yena was jealous seeing us yesterday at the beach. I just want to see her reaction so I act sweetly to you. And her face telling me that she was so jealous. But she don't want to admit it."

added Hyewon and Yuri was dumbfounded. Yena like her? For real?

"And I make a plan with Chaewon and the other members. We want to make sure is Yena really get jealous when I get closer to you. If yes, it's sure that she likes you."

Hyewon smiled to Yuri and Yuri looked down. "Can she forget her ex?" ask Yuri and she deeply sighed.

Hyewon nodded. "Of course. If you can changed her into the old Yena back, it's mean you also can changed her heart."

answer Hyewon and Yuri slowly smiles sweetly.

"You know what? Yena is a sweet girl.. So sweet girl.. She likes to hugging and she can easily get jealous if the people she loved get closer with someone else. She's too energy and she also can easily get hurt. I can't believe Juri could do that to her.."

Yuri patted Hyewon's shoulder and she smiled to comfort the older. Hyewon smiled back.

"Thank you, unnie for telling me. Thank you so much."

"Most welcome, Yuri."

they smiled to each other before continue to talking about anything else.

To be continued...

Sorry if I have a wrong grammar, and sorry if this story makes you guys boring..🙏🏻💔