chapter 22

Yuri sighed seeing Yena's action that was silent since they are back from archade.

After meeting with Hyun Seo earlier, all of them went silent.

The dinner also was silent and nobody want to talk. Yuri feel so uncomfortable with the silent atmosphere.

"Unnie.." call Yuri and she went closer to Yena. That time, they was in their room after having a dinner.

Yena turn around and Yuri held her face. They look at each other. "Are you okay?" ask Yuri carefully.

Yena just silent and she's back to look at the window. She back facing Yuri.

Yuri was sad. "Unnie.. Can you answer me please? I was so worry about you." add Yuri and this time, she back hugged Yena.

Yena can heard Yuri was crying silently. But she don't feel anything.

In her mind now, it's just about the memory that she want to forget.

"Unnie.. Please answer me.." begging Yuri and she look at Yena. Yuri gritted her teeth seeing Yena that was totally ignored her.

"Fine. I know that you want Hyun Seo, right? Go to her then!" mad Yuri and she walk to her bed.

Yuri lay down and she close her eyes, want to sleep.

Yena turn to Yuri, she's back to her sense after hearing what Yuri said. "Joyul.." call Yena weakly.

Yuri open her eyes and her tears fall down again. Yena walked closer to her and lay beside Yuri.

She pull Yuri into a hugged, she's back hugging Yuri. "I'm sorry, baby. So sorry." Yena apologized and she burst her face into Yuri's neck.

Yet, Yuri can hear Yena was crying.

"I-I.. I'm just.. sad. I can remember the scene back. The s-scene when I saw my parents was l-laying down on the floor with too many bloods.. really make my heart ache."

explained Yena as she was sobbing so hard. Yuri couldn't hold it anymore. Slowly, she turn her body to Yena and Yena lift her head up.

Yuri wipe her tears away and Yena back to hugging Yuri so tight. They was hugging each other.

"I'm here right.. I will not leaving you, Yena unnie.."

"Please.. what matter happens, please heard my explanation first.. Please believe me, Yuri.."

Yuri nods and she smells Yena's scent. While Yena tighten the hugs.

They went silent and after a couple of minutes, both of them fall asleep with cuddling.

CHAEYEON gritted her teeth seeing Hyun Seo who was sitting in front of her. While Sakura just silent.

"Why did you comeback?" ask Chaeyeon, try to calm down. Hyun Seo who was blew her nails stop and lift her head up.

Yet, she laugh. "For Yena of course. Did you all forget what I said 3 years ago?" asked her back.

"Can you stop chasing after her? You made she lost her parents! You killed her parents and yet, you still want her?" mad Sakura.

Hyun Seo rolled her eyes and look at Sakura fiercely.

"I told you before, Kkura. I will get Yena no matter happens. And I will kill anyone who want to ruin my plan."

Chaeyeon gripped her hands tightly, she was so close to burst out.

"Yena already have her happiness, Kim Hyun Seo. She already have a girlfriend that she love so much. Back off."

Hyun Seo was gasped hearing that but then, she smirks.

"Oh.. the girl that help her to walk with Yujin yesterday? She looks cute thoo.. No wonder Yena can fall in love with her."

Chaeyeon and Sakura went silent as they decided want to hear what Hyun Seo said.

"I can make they broke up, Chae.. So easy. That girl seems like easy to lying to her." Chaeyeon sighed madly and she stood up.

She held Hyun Seo's collar. All the customers look at their scene.

"Don't you dare bothering Yuri and Yena!! You heard that?!" Sakura immediately pulled Chaeyeon from Hyun Seo.

Hyun Seo laughed. "We will see." reply her and walk leaving them.

Chaeyeon was about to chase after her but Sakura held her arms. She shook her head.

"No, Chae.. Please don't..."

Chaeyeon look at Sakura and yet, she sighed heavily.

Sakura also sigh and she rubbed Chaeyeon's back gently. "We will protect them."

"THAT girl.. I want to kill her to be honest." say Yujin and Wonyoung held her palm. "Me too, Jinnie. That girl pissed me off."

support Chaewon, that time all the members except Yena and Yuri was staying at the living room.

"Why she have to comeback after Yena already happy with Yuri? First, Juri.. and now, her."

Hyewon utter while sighing. "I was so close to kill her earlier, but Kkura hold me." tell Chaeyeon.

"Now? She must creating a plan to make Yuri and Yena unnie broke up right?" ask Nako worriedly.

"Of course, shorty. She will do anything to get Yena unnie." answer Hitomi and Nako glared to her.

"We must protect them no matter happens. Hyun Seo is so dangerous. She's crazy." reply Eunbi after silent for a while.

All of them nods, Minju hugging side Chaewon. "Let's sleep now. I'm tired." utter her and Chaewon nods.

"What did you guys talking about?" they heard Yena's voice and turn around.

Yena was standing at the stairs alone. "Nothing. Just chatting about the new movie that coming out. By the way, where is Yuri?"

Sakura lying to Yena as she speak calmly. Yena nods and walked to them.

"Yuri was sleeping. I'm awake because I was thirsty." answer her and all of them nodded.

"We will go to sleep now. Goodnight, Yena." say Chaewon and all of them stood up. Yena nods and they bid a goodbye.

Yena then stood up and went to the kitchen. She gulped a water. Suddenly, she remember the scene.

"Bloods.."

"I'm sorry, I can't save them.."

"I will get you Yena.. No matter happens. And nobody will stop my plan."

Yena squeaked madly, she gripped the glass so tight. "Unnie.." call someone made she open her eyes and turn around.

Yuri lean closer to her and held her face. "Are you okay? Your face was so pale." comment Yuri.

All of a sudden, Yena pull her into a hug. Yuri was a little bit startled. "J-Joyul.. sleep with me please?? I'm scared.."

Yena's voice are crack, and Yuri immediately nodded in her arms. Yena slowly smile as she sigh in relief.

"Thank you."

To be continued...