chapter 23

Yuri open her eyes and she rubbing her eyes gently. Then, Yuri look at the watch and saw it's almost 8 am.

She turn to look at Yena who was sleeping in her arms. Including last night, it's been 2 days since Yuri sleep with Yena in one bed.

Yena was begging her with saying that she was scared so Yuri just obeyed her. She feel pity to the older.

Yuri studies Yena's face who was sleeping peacefully. She stroking Yena's hair gently.

"Unnie.. you still don't want to wake up?" asked Yuri slowly as she held Yena's face and caressing it gently.

Yena just hummed and she went to sleep back. Yuri left out a soft giggles and she staring to Yena's lips.

Slowly, she close the gap between them and captured the older's lips. Yuri close her eyes.

She just peck on the lips, but then she was startled when Yena respond to the kisses. Yena move on her lips.

Yuri can feel the older pull her body more closer. Yuri also move on Yena's lips, didn't want to lose with Yena.

Yena was a little bit startled with Yuri's action and she decided to just let Yuri lead their kiss.

Yuri slowly went on top of Yena and Yena wrap her arms around Yuri's waist. They then broke the kiss and stares at each other.

"Why are you so aggressive today, hmm?" ask Yena while her hand was moving at Yuri's neck.

"Can't help. I miss you so much." answer Yuri and she smiles. "Miss me?" Yuri nods.

Yena chuckles seeing Yuri was nodding, and she pull Yuri's nose making Yuri grinned.

"Let me give you a simple package." say Yuri and then she kiss Yena's lips once again. Yena immediately respond to the kiss.

After satisfied with Yena's lips, Yuri went to kiss her jaw down to her neck. Yena left out a soft moan as she likes what's Yuri doing.

Yena can feel Yuri sucking and licking her neck, leaving a kiss mark on her neck. "J-Joyul.. don't leave a mark.. T-They will saw."

But Yuri just ignoring what Yena said as she continue her job. Yena realized Yuri was a little bit aggressive today.

Yuri slowly unbuttoned Yena's pyjama and Yena noticed that.

She stopped Yuri's hands and Yuri lift her head up.

"I thought you said you just want give me a simple package?"

"Forget that. I badly want you right now."

Yena smirked seeing Yuri's action. "But, we will having a breakfast with other members later, baby." tease her.

Yuri grunted as she remember that and Yena chuckles.

She was about to lay beside Yena but Yena tighten her arms around Yuri's waist.

"Just continue the simple package that you told me earlier."

Yuri pouts and she shook her head. "No. I don't want it." Yena giggles and she changed the position.

"Then, it's my turn to give it to you." Yuri smiles and wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

The next day..

HYUN SEO was smiling widely when she saw Yena was alone at the park, with nobody accompany her.

She took her phone and call someone. "You may come now. And do that job quickly." say her before ended the call.

Hyun Seo make sure her outfit is okay before she lean closer to Yena who was rest after jogging earlier.

"Hey, Yen."

Yena who was drinking her water saw Hyun Seo and she stopped from gulping. Her mood suddenly changed.

She closed the bottle and stood up from the bench. "Yena, wait!" say Hyun Seo when Yena was about to leave the place.

She held Yena's hand and Yena quickly pulled out the grip. "What do you want?" mad Yena.

Hyun Seo smirks. "You." answer her and Yena laugh sarcastically.

"In your dreams, bitch. I already rejected you before this. Don't make a scene."

Hyun Seo squeaked madly. "I will get you with many ways, Choi Yena.. Even if I have to kill your friends and your bitch girlfriend."

Yena's face changed hearing that and Hyun Seo smirks again.

"Don't you dare landed your dirty hands to my girlfriend and my friends!"

"Then, be mine." say her and look at somewhere. Then, she smile evilly before she grabbed Yena's collar and kiss her lips.

Yena was shocked with the sudden action, Hyun Seo wrap Yena's arms around her waist.

While Hyun Seo's hands was roaming around Yena's body. Yena try to push her but failed.

Yena's blood boiled up and she aggressively push Hyun Seo made the girl stepped back.

Yena slap her face loudly. Hyun Seo was gasped. "Fuck you, Hyun Seo! Disgusting!"

yelled Yena and walked leaving the place. Hyun Seo wipe her side mouth that having a blood, effect of Yena's slapped.

Then, she smirked.

"Settle. I will send it to your bitch girlfriend and you two will broke up." say her and turn her head to her left.

"Did you snap the scene we are kissing and record the video?" ask her and the person nodded.

Hyun Seo smile widely to the person. She stroke her hair and chuckles.

"Good job, Takahashi Juri."

Hyun Seo praised her and lean closer to Juri. "I will pay more for you. Send the pictures and the video to me right now."

Juri nods and turn on her phone. She send the pictures and video to Hyun Seo. Hyun Seo smirked.

Juri just watching Hyun Seo who was smirking alone. She then sighed heavily.

I'm sorry, Yena.. Yuri.. I have to do this..

To be continued...

Not a sudden plot twist actually😃😌✊🏻Btw just a short chapter because I was lazy today HAHAHAHAHAHA..

see you guys at the next chapter! Bye!