chapter 29

Yuri rubbing her eyes gently and she turn her body to her right. She open her eyes and saw Yena still sleeping.

Yuri smile before she lean closer to Yena and hugged the older. Yuri then buried her face into her neck and kiss Yena's neck.

Yena moved a little and she return the hugged tightly. "Joyul?" call her and Yuri just hummed.

She lift her head up. "I miss you so much. I'm sorry for what happen." say Yena as she open her eyes.

Yuri squeaked softly and she held Yena's face. "I should say sorry to you, unnie. We already promise to not leaving each other and always heard the explanation.. but I broke it."

Yuri sigh heavily as she lowering her head. Yena stroke her hair softly.

"A-And.. I'm the reason you were in comma for 2 months. I can't believe it.. I was so scared if you leave me, unnie. I regret it so much.. I'm scared if you hates me back.. I can't imagine if that happen.."

Yuri let her tears fall down, she looked down. While Yena, she quickly pull Yuri into a hug once again.

"I'm sorry, unnie.. I'm so sorry.. Please forgive me.."

"Shh.. You know that I already forgive you right? I forgive you, Joyul.. How I want to act cold to you and hates you when my heart miss you so much? Besides that, it's also my fault. I supposed to push her loudly and not going alone."

They look at each other before Yena wipe the tears away gently. Then, she smiles sweetly.

"I'm happy that you are back and you already know the truth. I miss your smiles and your voice so much."

Yuri chuckles and then she peck on Yena's lips.

"I miss you too." reply her and back to hugging Yena so tight. "I miss your cuddle so much, Joyul~"

Yuri laugh a little and she just hugging the older.

"I heard your phone was beeping earlier. Go and check it."

Yena obeying Yuri, she took her phone and saw one message from Yujin. Yena felt weird and she open the message.

>Yoww, Yena unnie! If you and Yuri unnie was wondering where is us, we now at Chaeyeon unnie's rental house. We can't sleep and rest because you two was so loud!

>Ahh by the way, enjoyed it and we will back at 8 pm. We will buy foods for you guys! Bye!

Yena chuckles and Yuri raised a brow. She lean closer and read the message. Yet, her face was blushing.

Yena turn off her phone and put it back on the table. Yuri then slap her shoulder make Yena yelped in pain.

"It's all your fault! Oh god, we were so loud!"

Yuri shouted a little and she burst her face into Yena's chest. Yena giggles.

"It's good then. Now, they all isn't in this house. Wanna continue?"

asked Yena made Yuri looked at her and glare. "Don't talk nonsense, unnie. Enough."

Yena start to pouted. "But I hungry on you again, Joyul.." Yuri just staring at Yena. Yena then pull Yuri closer.

"I will not accept no from you, Joyul. Sorry."

After said that, Yena went on top of Yuri and she kiss Yuri's lips. Yuri was a little bit shocked but then she smile.

She put her arms around Yena's neck kiss the older back, making Yena smirks.

"WE'RE home!" shouted Yujin as they all entered the house. Then, they saw Yena and Yuri was sitting on the couch.

They was watching movie together with all the lamps being turn off.

"What are you guys watching? I wanna join too!" said Hitomi and Wonyoung as they run to Yena and Yuri.

All the members lean closer. "Tch.. saying that you guys will comeback at 8 pm. But now, it's almost 10 pm!"

Yena and Yuri facepalmed, while the members laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry, Yen.. Yul.. We go to Chaewon's parent's house for a while. We dinner there." answer Sakura.

"Where is our foods?" ask Yuri while pouting. They look at each other and gulping.

"Drop the subject. We already know you guys will forget about us. We already eat." add Yena, frowning.

"S-Sorry, guys.. hehehe.." Eunbi smile and scratch her cheeks.

"Whatever.. Let's just watch this." say Yuri and all of them sit.

"What? Ghost story? Didn't Yena unnie scared?" ask Nako weirdly. Yuri chuckles then.

"I want to watch it. She can't say no to me."

Yena squeaked softly. "Joyul is here, if there have a scared scene, I will just hugged her."

"EWWW!! DISGUSTING!!"

all the members shouted making Yena and Yuri closed both their ears.

"Don't shouted! The neighbour will be mad."

reply Yuri and Yena nods, supporting the younger. "Whatever."

****************************************************

Hyun Seo walked in the jail in multiple times from right to left. Sometimes, she stroke her hair aggressively.

"Choi Yena! Where is she?! I want her!" yelled her and punch the wall many times.

The other girls just watching. "Yah, crazy woman! Shut up, can you?!" mad one of them.

But Hyun Seo ignoring them as she keep yelling and shouting. "Yah!!" yell her and go to Hyun Seo.

Hyun Seo turn and she pulled the girl's hair loudly. The girl scream in pain. "Miss, help! She's crazy!"

yelled another woman when Hyun Seo start to beat her friend.

Then, a few policewoman come and pulled Hyun Seo from that girl. Hyun Seo keep screaming.

"Shut up!! I want Choi Yena!!"

***************************************************

Next chapter epilogue🤭✊🏻

To be continued...