chapter 26

2 months later..

Yuri left out a heavy sighed as she standing at the balcony in her house. Her eyes was teary and she lowered her head.

Yet, her tears fall down. Yuri just let it be as she don't want to wipe it. She miss Yena so much.

She also miss all her members but she cannot contact them since she left her phone at Korea and she have a new phone.

Yes, Yuri now was in America, living with her parents.

She also continue her studies here. Her parents also already know about Yena and the others.

"Yuri, my dear.." call Mrs. Jo as she walk to Yuri with Mr. Jo. Yuri quickly wipe her tears and turn around.

"Yes, mom? Dad?" ask her while smiling fakely to them. Mrs. Jo held her hands and gripped it tight.

"If you miss her, please back to Korea, dear.. Don't hurt yourself." say Mrs. Jo gently. Yuri looked away.

Then, she shook her head. "No.. I will not comeback to Korea anymore. She hurt me, mom.. dad.. She lie to me."

"But, you still don't listen to her explanation yet, honey.." interrupted Mr. Jo.

"Honey.. you must heard her explanation first, then you can decided everything, Yuri.. You cannot do like this. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding."

added Mr. Jo, and Yuri bites her lips. "What if.. she really cheating on m-me?" ask Yuri as she lift her head up.

"Then, forget her. Comeback to America and live with us." answer Mrs. Jo and she smiled.

"Now, you must go to Korea and solve this problem." add Mrs. Jo and Yuri sighed. Finally, she nodded.

Mrs. Jo and Mr. Jo smiled as they looked at each other and Yuri hugged her mom. She crying in her arms.

YURI now was in the airport, after she heard what her parents say, she decided to clear up the problem.

Then, her phone was ringing. She took it and saw her mom was calling. Yuri immediately pickup the call.

Hi mom..

Hi dear.. Are you already arrived?

Yes mom. Now, I was about to take a taxi and go to my rental house.

Good to hear then. I hope your problem will settle up quickly. All the best, dear.

Thank you, mom.. I hope too.

Okay, I don't want to bothering you, so I will end this call okay?

Okay, bye mom.

Bye dear.

Yuri ended the call and she take a deep breath. After that, she left it out slowly.

She grabbed her luggage and went out from the airport. She saw a taxi and immediately get into the taxi.

"Please take me to this place." say Yuri and then she give the adress to the driver. The driver took it and nods.

He then start the engine and drive leaving the airport.

Yuri's body was shaking, she was nervous to meet her friends, especially Yena.

"WHO'S coming?" asked Eunbi as she saw a taxi stopped in front of their house at the window.

All the members walked to her and look at the window. "Wait.. I seems know who is her."

comment Minju and she walked to the door. Minju open it and the others followed her.

Yet, their jaw dropped seeing Yuri who was get out from the taxi. She took her luggage and say thanks to the driver.

After the taxi leave, she look at the house and all eyes landed on her.

"Yuri?" call Sakura disbelief and Yuri walked closer to them. "H-Hi?" greeted Yuri awkwardly.

Minju gritted her teeth. "Stupid! How dare you comeback after you left us?!" mad Minju and all of them was startled.

Yuri too. But then, Minju pull Yuri into a hugged and crying. "Stupid! I miss you so much, idiot!"

Yuri chuckles and she return the hugged tightly. Then, all the members lean to them and hugging Yuri.

"We miss you so much, Yuri.." confessed Chaeyeon and she smile.

"I miss you guys too.." reply her and they broke the hugged. "Finally you are back.." say Yujin.

Yuri gulped before she look down. "I came here.. just to meet with Yena unnie and end up our relationship. After that, I will back to America."

all of them was startled hearing that, they look at each other. "What? Please.. don't back to America.."

Wonyoung gripped Yuri's hands tightly and she shook her head. Her eyes was teary and Yuri looked away.

"Yena isn't here." tell Eunbi make Yuri look at her weirdly. "What do you mean, unnie?" ask her.

Eunbi look at her and yet, her tears fall down. "Yena now, was in comma." answer her and Yuri was gasped.

"What? B-But why?"

"She get into an accident when she went chased after you, Yuri. A lorry hit her and she now was in comma, didn't wake up for 2 months already."

explained Sakura and Yuri was left dumbfounded.

She almost fell off but luckily Chaewon and Minju catch her body. They hugged Yuri tightly.

"N-No.." Yuri mumbled and she's crying so hard. Hitomi rubbing her back gently. All of them look at Yuri.

"And.. it's not her fault, Yuri unnie.." tell Yujin make Yuri lift her head up, looking at her.

"W-What?"

"Hyun Seo is the one who make this plan. And she forced Juri to snap the pictures and record the video. If Juri is not listening to her, she will kill her husband."

tell Yujin and she was crying. Yuri was in disbelief.

"And, Hyun Seo edits the pictures and the video to make it more real. She want you to believe it."

add Wonyoung as she was hugging Yujin tightly. Yuri lowered her head, didn't believe all this.

Eunbi kneels down and she pull Yuri into her hug. Yuri burst out her tears in Eunbi's arms.

"It's my fault... It's my fault, unnie.." she mumbled and Eunbi shushed her gently.

To be continued...