chapter 4

Yena twist the knob door and she saw Yuri was laying on her bed with the comforter on her body.

She ignored the younger and closed the door. She realized Yuri didn't get down for dinner together with them.

A silent and awkward dinner for the first time in their life.

Yena sit on her bed and decided to play games in her phone. The room was already dark even that time is 8.30 pm.

15 minutes has passed, all of a sudden Yena could heard Yuri was coughing a little. At first, she ignored it but then Yuri coughed for many times.

Yena stop from playing games and she turn off her games. "Hey, what's wrong with you?" ask Yena.

"I-I'm okay." answer Yuri and Yena did not satisfied.

She stood up and walked to Yuri. While Yuri can feel someone was sitting on the bed back facing her.

Then, she can feel Yena placed her palm on her forehead. "You are sick." say Yena and Yuri clear her throat.

"I-I'm fin-e. Go a-away." reply her and it made Yena giggles silently hearing Yuri's cute voice.

But then, she quickly back to her sense. "Wait here. Tch.." Yena stood up and walk leaving the room.

Yena walked downstairs and saw Eunbi was watching tv with all the members. "Eunbi." call her made all of them turn.

"Yes?"

"Yuri is sick. Her temperature was high."

tell Yena and all of them was shocked. "Really?" ask Nako and Yena nods.

"Must be she's sick because you are yelling to her earlier." said Chaewon sarcastically and Minju shook her head to Chaewon.

Chaewon shrugged her shoulders. "Enough, Chaewon. Don't start this fight please."

say Sakura and Chaewon sigh. Yena just silent and ignored Chaewon.

"I will take a bowl of water and a small towel for a while. You can look to Yuri while waiting for me."

said Chaeyeon and Yena nodded. She walked to her room and Chaeyeon walk to the kitchen with Hyewon.

"Didn't expect that Yena actually care to Yuri." say Hitomi.

All of them nodded. "I hope she can changed Yena back." reply Eunbi and she sighed.

"I ALREADY wipe her body. Her temperature kinda high."

Chaeyeon utter, as she put the comforter on Yuri's body. Wonyoung stroke Yuri's hair gently.

"Get well soon, unnie." say her and smiled a little.

"We will leave now. Anything happen, call us." reply Eunbi and Yena nods.

Chaeyeon and Wonyoung stood up and they walked leaving the room. "Take care of her propely, Choi."

Chaewon said and took a glance for Yena. Yena just hummed and her eyes meet with Yujin.

Yujin looked away and leave the room with Wonyoung. The door being closed.

Yena turn to Yuri and she lean closer. Yet, she sighed.

Now I have to take care of this girl. Gosh..

Yuri moved a little and she open her eyes. Her eyes meet with Yena and Yena clear her throat.

"You awake." say her and Yuri just nods.

"W-What are y-you doing here? You must sleep on your bed." reply Yuri weakly.

"I have to take care of you since you are sick." answer Yena coldly.

"No, just g-go. I-I can take care of m-myself."

Yena rolled her eyes and she take a bowl of porridge on the table. She stood up and sit in front of Yuri on the bed.

"Let me feed you."

said Yena and she mix the porridge well. Yuri just looked at Yena. Yena lift her head up and saw Yuri was staring to her.

"What? Stop looking at me and just eat."

Yuri shook her head. "N-No. I'm full." Yena sighed madly and she put the spoon.

"Eat a little or I will make you obeyed me." reply Yena and she glared to Yuri. Yuri gulped and Yena start to feed her.

This time, Yuri obeyed her. Yena smile in her heart seeing Yuri obeying her.

After 6 spoon, Yuri shook her head. Yena understand it and she placed the bowl on the table.

"T-Thank you." said Yuri while looking at Yena and Yena just nods.

All of a sudden, Yuri get into Yena's arms made Yena startled. Yuri rest her head on Yena's chest.

"I-I'm sorry, for making you yelling to me earlier. I d-didn't mean it." Yuri apologized and she closed her eyes.

Yena just silent, she look at Yuri who was hugging her. "Hmm.." reply Yena and Yuri open her eyes.

"Hmm?"

"What? You didn't want me to forgive you?"

Yuri quickly shook her head and she pulled out the hugged.

"T-Thank you for taking care of me. Goodnight, unnie." say Yuri and she smile to Yena.

Yena just look and then she stood up. "Now, sleep." reply her and walked leaving the room.

Yuri pouted. "How I want to changed you, unnie?" asked herself and then Yuri lay down. She close her eyes.

YENA walked downstairs and Eunbi who was watching tv with Hyewon turn around. "Yena, how's Yuri?" ask Eunbi.

Yena turn and she walk closer to them. "She already eat earlier. Now, she's back to sleep." answer her simply.

"You didn't raised your voice to her again, right?" ask Hyewon and she eat her snacks.

"What? Of course no. Do you think I don't feel pity to people who are sick?"

"I think yes because you hate Yuri so much."

Yena was pissed off and she gritted her teeth. Eunbi left out a heavy sigh. "Hye, enough okay?"

"Now, all the members in this house hates me so much, huh? Just because I'm yelling to Yuri you all now hates me! Then, let me out from this house!"

mad Yena and she turn around. She was about to walk. "Yena, no! It's not what we mean! We just want the old Yena back.. That's all."

said Eunbi weakly and her eyes start to full with tears. Yena stop and she just silent.

"Stop thinking negative, Yena. We love you so much." add Eunbi and Yena then walk leaving the place.

Eunbi sigh and Hyewon immediately hugged her tight. "I'm sorry, Eun." say Hyewon and Eunbi return the hugged.

To be continued..