chapter 20

Yena look in front of her with her poker face while the girl, Juri was nervous.

Yuri just watching outside of the cafe, she sit at the table beside the window and clearly saw the awkward atmosphere.

"F-First of all, I'm sorry Yena." Juri break the silence and look up, to Yena. Yena clear her throat and she sigh.

"Sorry?"

Juri nods.

"Yes. I'm sorry for hurting you before this. My family forced me to get married with my husband, and leave you. They don't like you, Yena. S-So I have to obeyed them."

explained Juri with full of guilty and Yena just silent. She want Juri explain everything.

"After we broke up, I get married with him and we fly to Spain and living there. Until I comeback to Korea 4 days ago, just to meet you and apologized to you."

"Do you lived happily with your husband?" ask Yena suddenly and Juri was shocked. But then, she nods.

"Y-Yes. I'm happy with him."

Yena nodded hearing that. They went silent for a minute.

"Look, I can clearly move on from you, Juri. I just.. I still can't forget what happen before. I already talk with my girlfriend, she forced me to meet you today.. To clear this."

Yena start to talk and she took a glance for Yuri who was looking at them outside the cafe.

They smiled to each other before Yena looked back to Juri.

"Your girlfriend is pretty. I hope she can make you happy and won't leave you like I'm doing to you before."

Juri sincerely said and Yena smile a little. "She won't." answer her and Juri chuckles softly.

"Are we okay now?" Juri asked for confirmation and Yena nods.

"I forgive you. Yeah.. I can't be mad to you for a long time. It's not your fault too beside that."

Juri smile wider hearing Yena forgive her. "Thank you, Yena.." say her and bowed a little.

"No problem." and both of them stood up. They walk leaving the cafe and lean to Yuri who was standing after seeing them.

"Thank you because you let her to meet me." say Juri to Yuri gently.

"Jo Yuri. My name is Yuri."

Juri was a little bit shocked and then she laugh awkwardly. "A-Ahh.. So our name is almost same."

Yuri smiles. "That's why she hates me at first." tell Yuri and Yena glared to her. Juri left out a soft laugh.

"I will go now. Thank you again." Juri bowed to them and walk leaving them.

Yena ruffled Yuri's hair made Yuri looked at her madly. "How dare you tell her." said Yena and Yuri chuckles.

She stick her tongue out. "So, are you okay now?" ask Yuri and clinging into Yena's arms.

"So much." answer Yena and they smiles. "Thank you, Joyul." add Yena and Yuri smirks a little.

"Then, where is my gift?"

"Gift?"

Yuri nods. "For this of course." answer Yuri and Yena chuckles. Then, she also smirks.

"I will give it tonight." say her and walk leaving Yuri. Yuri was wonder. "Unnie! Tell me now!"

Yena turn around and just wink to Yuri. Yuri was not satisfied and she run to Yena.

YURI walked out from the bathroom with wearing a bathrobe and a towel at her neck. She wipe her wet hair and saw Yena was playing games.

Yena lift her head up and she was startled seeing Yuri. She gulped and back to play her games.

Why she's so sexy?

Yena take a deep breath and clear her throat. "Unnie." call Yuri and Yena hummed.

"Where is my gift?" asked Yuri as she sit beside Yena and pouted. Yena lift her head up and looking at Yuri.

"Y-Yah! Wear your clothes first!" mad Yena and Yuri rolled her eyes.

"No! Give me my gift first!"

Yena squeaked and she turn off her phone. She put it on the table. "Are you sure you wanna it right now? You will regret it."

"I'm very sure!"

Yena smirked and suddenly she make Yuri lay down on the bed and she went on the top of the younger. Yuri was shocked.

"This is your gift. I hope you don't regret it." Yena whisper and she captured Yuri's lips gently. Yuri freeze and didn't kiss Yena back.

"U-Unnie―"

Yuri was cutted off when Yena slip her tongue inside her mouth.

Yuri slowly return the kiss and Yena smile in her heart. Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's neck.

Yuri breath heavily when realized Yena slowly untied her bathrobe.

Yena broke the kiss and targetting her neck. Yuri left out a soft moan and without her realized, she pushed Yena's head more.

Yena slowly take off her bathrobe and throw it somewhere. Now, Yuri was fully naked.

Yena kiss her neck and slowly went down until she reach at Yuri's chest. Yena quickly bring Yuri's nipple into her mouth.

"U-Unnie―ahhh―"

Yuri keep moaning make Yena turn on more. She close her mouth, didn't want the other members heard her moaning.

Yena then kiss Yuri's lips once again, this time Yuri respond to the kiss. They kissed passionately and Yena smirk.

"Do you regret now? Hmm?" whisper Yena right to Yuri's ear. While her hands was playing at Yuri's nipple.

"H-Hmmm... N-No―" reply Yuri between her moaning and Yena look at Yuri. "No? Should I continue or not, baby?"

Yuri nods in her sense, and Yena smiled wider. Yuri then look at Yena and Yena once again captured her lips.

"You will not regret it, baby."

Forgive my sins!🙏🏻😭

To be continued..