chapter 6

Yuri was laying on her bed after done wearing her pyjama and tied her hair into a two ponytail.

She just staring at the ceiling no until her phone was ringing. She look at the caller and yet, her smile widening.

Hi, mom!

Hi, honey.. How are you?

I'm good, mom.. How's about dad and you?

We are good too, honey. Dad was sleeping now. He's tired after working.

Ahh really? I really want to talk with him right now but it's okay. I miss you guys so much.

We miss you too, honey. How about the college? Is it good? Do you have any friends right now?

Yes, I have my friends right now! I have 11 bestfriends right now. All of them were nice to me.

Without Yuri realized, Yena open the door and she heard what Yuri said that made she stop from walking inside.

Yena looked at Yuri deeply.

"Yes, don't worry mom. I was so happy living with them, mostly my roommate." said Yuri.

Yena was startled hearing that, and suddenly she can feel something weird in her heart.

"Okay, mom. I will end this call. I'm sleepy right now. Goodnight."

Yena quickly back to her sense and she slowly close the door, leaving the room.

Yena sigh of relief when Yuri didn't noticed she heard all the conversation as she held her chest.

"What's wrong with me? I had never feeling like this after what happen."

Yena mumbled to herself and she shook her head. After that, she walked downstairs.

The next day..

Yena was boring staying in her room so she decided to hang up at the balcony. Yena walk out from the room.

She was about to hang up there but then she saw Yujin was there, looking in front of her.

Yena stoped from walking and she stares at Yujin's figure that was back facing her.

Yena take a deep breath and then she walked closer to her best sister. "Hey."

Yujin was shocked and she turn to her right. She saw Yena was looking at her and Yujin quickly looked in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" ask Yena gently. Yujin clear her throat.

"Nothing. What do you want?" ask Yujin back and Yena chuckles softly. Yujin was a little bit shocked hearing that.

"I want to hang up here but then I saw you so I came here." answer Yena and Yujin just silent.

"Yujin ahh.. I'm sorry."

"For what?"

Yena left out a heavy sighed. "For being the reason we fight and I know you miss me."