chapter 18

Yena turn around when she heard a footsteps behind her and she saw Hitomi and Nako was walking closer.

"Eo? Where did you guys wanna go?" ask Yena when she saw the two of them was wearing a smart clothes.

"We want to go out for a dating." answer Hitomi and stick her tongue out to Yena made Yena chuckles.

Nako just smiled. "Pfft.. dating? Okay, goodluck!" reply Yena and waved to them.

"You don't want to go out for a dating with Yuri?" ask Nako and Yena just smiles. "I will but later."

Nako and Hitomi nods and they bid a goodbye. They leave the house, and Yena was alone back in the living room.

All of a sudden, Yuri come to her and sit beside Yena as she rest her head on Yena's shoulder.

Yena lowered her head and look at Yuri. "Joyul? What's wrong?" asked Yena weirdly. Yuri pouts and she lift her head up and their lips accidentally meet.

Both of them was startled, and Yuri slap Yena's stomach, making Yena yelped in pain.

"Auchh!"

"Pervert!"

Yena's eyes widen. "Pervert? Yah! You suddenly come and pouting and you raised your head up!"

"Why did you lowered your head?" retorted Yuri back and they rolled their eyes to each other.

"Unnie~"

call Yuri and she hugging Yena, make Yena look at her weirdly. "What?" asked her.

"Let's go out. I'm hungry on tteokbokki." say Yuri and smile to Yena. Yena chuckles and she ruffled Yuri's hair.

Yuri whinned. "Let's go now." Yuri's smile wider and she quickly nodded. They both stood up and Yuri run to their room.

YENA interlocks her fingers with Yuri as they walked into the restaurant to eating tteokbokki.

They search for a seat and yet, they found it. They walk closer and sit in front of each other.

The waiter come and they start to order the foods and drinks. While waiting for their order, they chatting a little.

"Joyul, I want to go to the toilet for a while." Yuri nods and Yena excuse herself. She leave Yuri alone.

Yuri take her phone and she chatting with the other members. Eunbi was asking where is Nako, Hitomi, Yena and her.

"Yuri?"

Yuri lift her head up and she chuckles seeing Nako and Hitomi. "Ahhh so you were going for a dating with Yena unnie?"

tease Nako and they laughed. "Well, yeahh.. Ehh.. let's eat together." said Yuri and pulled Hitomi's hand.

They agree and Nako sit beside Yuri while Hitomi sit beside Yena's place. They start to order and then Yena comeback.

"Oh you guys were here too." they look at Yena and Hitomi make a peace sign. Yena sit and they start to talked.

Then, their order was arrived. They say thanks and start to eat.

"After this, where did you guys wanna go?" asked Yena and she gulped her drink. "We don't know too. Just see."

answer Nako and Yena nodded. While they was talking, suddenly a woman lean closer to them.

"Y-Yena?"

all of them lift their head up and they was startled except Yuri. She make a weird face.

She look at everyone and their face are pale while Yena was too shocked. "Yena.. it's been a while." add the girl.

Then, she look at Yuri and smile. "Hi. I'm Takahashi Juri. And you?" asked her made Yuri was shocked.

J-Juri.. isn't she's Yena's ex?

"J―"

"My girlfriend."

Yena cutted Yuri off and she quickly stood up. "Guys, let's go." Yena's voice are cold, Nako and Hitomi quickly nodded.

Yuri also stood up awkwardly, she noticed Juri's sudden changed on her face that was shocked.

"Yena, wait!"

Juri held Yena's hand made Yena stop as she pulled out the gripped. Yena look at Juri madly.

"What do you want?!" yelled Yena, make all the customers look at their scene. Yuri raises both her shoulders hearing Yena was yelling.

Same with Nako and Hitomi. "I-I want to say sorry.." replied Juri and Yena laugh sarcastically.

"Sorry? Who are you to say sorry to me? I already told you that I don't want to see your face anymore! Don't you understand it?!"

Juri was startled hearing Yena's voice, she know it's her fault and she want to fixed it.

Yena gritted her teeth and walked leaving them. Nako, Hitomi and Yuri immediately chased after her. Leaving Juri alone.

"WHAT?" asked Eunbi, Hyewon and Sakura shockedly. Nako and Hitomi nodded while Yuri just silent.

"She yelled to Juri in front of everyone, unnie. I had never see she's mad like that." add Nako scaredly.

All of them sighed. "Why she have to comeback when Yena unnie already forget her?" ask Minju and she squeaked.

"Yuri? How's Yena?" ask Chaeyeon made Yuri back to her sense.

Yuri sighed heavily and she shook her head. "I don't know too, Chaeyeon unnie. She start to act silent and cold back. I'm scared to talk with her so I just silent."

explained Yuri. That time, they was at the dining table having a dinner except Yena. Yena just stayed in her room.

"Now, how? I don't want the cold Yena unnie is back." Wonyoung complained and she look at Yujin scaredly.

"Juri said.. she want to say sorry." say Hitomi made all of them look at her. "Sorry?" ask Chaewon and Hitomi nods.

Chaewon laughed sarcastically. "That bitch.. She already made Yena is hurt, and she want to say sorry that easy?"

mad Chaewon and she gripped her hands tight.

Eunbi left out a heavy sigh and Hyewon patted her shoulder gently.

"Now, Yuri.. go to Yena and bring her foods. Poor her, she still don't eat. And you can talk to her. Only you can persuade her right now."

Yuri gulped but she still nods. Yuri stood up and she prepared the foods and drinks for her girlfriend.

To be continued...