chapter 9

"Yena unnie.. let's eat together." Yena turn around when she heard Yuri's voice and she saw Yuri was smiling to her.

"Okay." reply her and stood up. Yuri nods and Yena walk to Yuri.

They leave the room and walked downstairs, joining the other members who was waiting for them.

"Oh, here you guys. Hurry up I'm hungry!" mad Hyewon and she facepalmed.

Yena rolled her eyes while Yuri chuckles as they sit beside each other.

"Let's eat!" shouted Yujin and they start to eat. All of them was focused on the foods.

"So, I want to announced something." say Eunbi and they looked at her. "What is it?" ask Wonyoung weirdly.

"Since tomorrow is holiday, let's go to Incheon." add her and they looked at each other.

"Yeay! I agree, unnie!" answer Yujin and Nako happily.

"Me too. It's sounds interesting." add Chaeyeon while nodding.

"Chaeyeon unnie is right. We can stay there for 3 days." supported Hitomi while smiling.

"What says you guys, Yena? Yuri?" ask Sakura and Yena shrugged her shoulders.

"I just followed you, Eunbi."

"Me too."

Eunbi nods. "We will go there tomorrow morning. Tonight, sleep early and we will start the destination at 8.00 am."

All of them nodded, and Eunbi smiled as she was happy when all the members obeying her.

THE next day, all of them was already in the van with Chaeyeon who was driving and Sakura sitting beside her.

MSK + LCY

YNK + HHT + JWY

KCW + KMJ + KHY + KEB

AYJ + CYN + JYR

"Unnie, do you have candies? I'm hungry.." said Yujin while pouting to Yena. Yena raised a brow seeing her action.

"No, I don't. Ask the other members." answer Yena and lean her body. She crossed her arms.

Yujin facepalmed. "Tch.." reply her and look at Wonyoung.

"Wony ahh.. Can I have your candies? I'm hungry."

Wonyoung turn around and she chuckles as she give the plastic of candies to Yujin.

"Here."

"Thank you, baby!"

All of the members coughed as they was shocked and feel disgusted. "EUWW!!" comment Hyewon and Chaewon.

"What? Shut up and say that to your girlfriends, unnie." reply Yujin and she eat her candies.

"Ughh.. It's Yujin who said that but I already feel cringe. Luckily it's not Yena." comment Eunbi and Yuri feel weird.

"Yena unnie?" ask her and the others nods.

"Shut up!" mad Yena as she was panic. She knows what will the members say to Yuri.

"Yena is not a sweet and romantic person. But when she loves someone, you will see how romantic she is. Her romantic is different from everyone in this world."

"YAHH KIM CHAEWON!!"

shouted Yena and she glared to Chaewon who was smirking to her. All of them was laughing except Yuri.

"Really?"

Yena looked at Yuri who was smiling to her and Yena roll her eyes. "Shut up." reply her and close her eyes.

"I wonder when will I can see the old sweet Yena back."

Yena open her eyes and look at Hyewon as she bites her lips.

"KANG HYEWON!"

"WE ARE HERE!" yelled Yujin with happily as she open the door. "Yah Ahn Yujin! Let me parking first!"

shouted Chaeyeon but Yujin already left the van. All of them facepalmed.

"Aishh I wonder why Wonyoung can fall in love with her?" ask Nako and Wonyoung look at her.

"Yah unnie!" whinned her and Nako pinch her cheeks.

"Let her be. Let's just parking and leave Yujin alone."

say Sakura and Chaeyeon nodded. While at the behind, Yena turn to Yuri who was sleeping with her head at Yena's shoulder.

Yena stares at Yuri and luckily nobody saw it. She want to raised her hand to push Yuri but her brain told her to not do that.

"Let's go now." say Chaeyeon made she back to her sense.

"Yena, wake Yuri up. We already reach the hotel." Eunbi utter and Yena just nods.

Yena turn to Yuri and she slowly touch Yuri's arm. "Yuri, wake up. We already here." said Yena a little bit gentle.

Yuri moved and she hugging Yena's arm tightly. "5 minutes, u-unnie.." reply her and Yena left out a soft chuckles.

"No 5 minutes. Let's go now everyone was waiting for us."

Yuri open her eyes and she saw Yena was looking at her. "I'm still sleepy.." Yuri pouted and she hugging side Yena.

Yena freeze. "Let's just go." reply Yena and she broke the hugged. Yena get out from the van, leaving Yuri alone.

Yuri rubbing her eyes and following Yena. After that, they walked into the hotel.

"Here you guys. I already book a 6 room for us. Everyone will be roommate with your girlfriends. Clear?"

"But I'm single here." said Yena and Eunbi smirked.

"Then, be roommate with Yuri. Both of you are single."

Yena and Yuri look at each other before Yena sighed.

"Fine."

"Then, let's go now."

say Minju and they walked to the lift with their luggage.

.............