Chapter-2

Ian woke up by the ringing alarm.
" Oh god why we have to wake up so early". He muttered while still lying on the bed.

He loved his morning sleep very much so he switched off the alarm and was about to sleep again when suddenly he remembered that he had to go college today. He was so lazy to get out of the bed but he had to. After finishing his daily business and shower he went to his wardrobe. After much thinking he went for a white t shirt with blue denim and a maching jacket. When it comes to dressing up he was not very style conscious. He liked comfort over fashion.

After getting ready he went down stairs. His parents and little sister were already presented at the dining table.

"Good morning mom and dad and my little sis" He greeted them smiling.

"Good morning son " His parents wished him back but Emma did not even looked at him.

"What happened to my doll why are you looking upset" He asked but she didn't respond.

He looked at his mother to know the reason. She told him that Emma was angry because he had promised her to take her out to Disney Land but he forgot.

"OMG how can I forgot such an important thing." He said with surprise.

"Oh...I am so sorry Doll". He apologized to her and made a pinkie promise to take her out this weekend and buy her, her favorite disney princess doll. Hearing that she gave him the cutest smile . All of them had their breakfast and spend some family time.

After breakfast he went to his room and prepared his bag for college. Grabbing his car keys he went to garage and started the engine of his favorite car. Ferrari275 which he got as his birthday present last year. He loved that beauty.

As he reached the college campus he saw both of his friends standing at the parking with their girlfriends. Amber was James's girlfriend and Jasmine was Tyler's girlfriend.

"Hey buddies what's up" He said. They all looked at him with happy faces as well as surprised too.

"What happened" He asked. He couldn't understand their expressions.

"Still single" James asked in disbelief. "Come on Ian we thought atleast this year we will be able to see you with someone but no, look at you. Once again you proved us wrong....." He said in frustration.

"Ya Ian......James is right . When will you have a girlfriend. This is the last year of our college and still you are alone. Come on.....why can't you find a nice girl for yourself. Don't you want love in your life or you are happy living alone. " Asked Tyler in confusion.

" Same question again and again" Ian said and sighed.

"You both know...I always wish for true love. I want a girl with beautiful heart, who is caring, loving and understand me. Who loves me for who I am as a human being not because of my money and still I have not found my kind of girl so what should I do. I just can't welcome any random girl in my life. I believe when the time will come I will definitely get the love of my life". He lectured them like always.

It's been years since he was giving them this same excuse. His ideology was something far away from their understanding. Society like America, where having relationship was a part of their culture, where children in school starts dating at a very young age, Ian was waiting for her special one. For them it was impossible to understand.

That was why after his philosophy of love once again they smiled at him and wished him luck. Ian knew it very well that all those expectations were way too much for them but he couldn't do anything about it. He was not a guy who believed in casual relationships. He wanted just true love and it's not like all the girls he had met were not good but he never felt that connection with anyone. So until his heart tells him that this is the one for him he decided to wait. "Where are you" He mumbled.