Chapter -19

She was sitting silently in the car and watching outside. Ian was feeling very bad for her. He took her out to spend some good time with her, to know her better. He wanted to make her happy but because of Liza she became so sad. He wanted to say so much to console her and to make her feel good but he had no courage.

He stopped the car outside the hostal and went out to open car door for her. She came out and stood in front of him. When Ian looked at her he saw a small smile on her face. He was so surprised to see that. He was so confused. He was still looking at her when suddenly she held his hand.

"Thank you Ian.... Thank you very much". She said with gratitude.

"You know when I was coming here, my parents were so worried for me as I don't have anyone here who looks after me. Help me when I need. But today you proved them wrong. Now I will tell them
that about you, who took stand for me".
She sighed.

"You know when Liza insulted me I felt so lonely and thought that why I even came here. I felt that I have no one with me. But you spoke for me, you made me feel that I am not alone and it means a lot. I am really blessed to have a friend like you".She said smiling with tears in her eyes.

"Please Naina.... Stop now " Ian said while wiping her tears.

"You are my friend and I am always there for you. I won't let you feel alone. In fact I am really sorry for what you have gone through. And I hope it will not affect our friendship " He said while looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Never..... How can I lose a friend like you humnnn. She said calming herself down. Ok, I should go now. Once again thanks for everything." She said smiling.

"Ok then, please take care of yourself "Ian said feeling relaxed.

She was going towards the gate when he again called her.

"Naina.... "

"Yes Ian... "She said while turning towards him.

"Well... I just wanted to remind you. You are coming to my home this Sunday. Please don't forget " He said..

" I will definitely come Ian. I want to meet your family too". She said and left from there. Ian also went back home.

Whole night he was thinking about today's incident. Whenever he tried to sleep Naina's innocent face started fleshing in front of his eyes. Her tears ,her pain was affecting him so much.

He was thinking about his feelings.

What was I feeling today.Why I became so restless when I saw her coming out of hostal. I was not able to remove my gaze from her. I was feeling so nervous in her presence. Each and every thing about her was making me crazy. And when I saw her in tears I felt something was breaking inside me. I just lost my senses and yelled at Liza. For the first time in my life I talked to some one like that. I didn't know what I said to her. I was so angry because of her behavior. I thought today I would lose Naina because of her.

But Naina... She is something else. If there was another girl in her place she would definitely created a scean but Naina... Not only she showed her self-respect in front of everyone but she even thanked me. She told me how good she felt because of me. Each and every word she said to me was making me so weak in front of her. Only I knew how I controlled myself.

Ohh how I just wanted to hug her tight and kiss her and tell her that I will never leave her alone.I will always protect her.....

Whatttt.... What am I thinking... I wanted to hug her and kiss her... Woa.. Where is all this going. What is this happening Ian.. Me kissing Naina ....he felt a different kind of sensation in his body just thinking about that....I don't think it's just an attraction. It is getting serious. He said to his inner self.

Suddenly he remembered what dad had told him that day.... You are in love Ian. Remembering this a smile formed on his lips.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sound of breaking things was coming from Liza's room. Her mother went to her room running and saw the room had become a mess. Everything was scattered on the floor Liza was breaking everything.

"What happened Liza.... Please calmed down" Her mother said while controlling her.

Liza -" Go away mom.... Go away from here". I will destroy everything. I don't want any of these". She said while throwing a vase on the mirror.

" What happened darling, atleast tell me. Why are you so upset. Tell me. I will do anything for you". She said while hugging her.

Liza cried badly in her embrace." Mom Ian ....Ian...... " She started sobbing.

"What dear tell me" Her mom asked.

"Mom today I went to club to meet Ian. You know how much I love him. I went there to give him a surprise but instead he gave me one".

"I saw him sitting with the same Indian girl. I didn't like the attention he was giving her. Everyone already know he is only mine. So I showed that girl her real place. I wanted Ian to understand me but he . ... He yelled at me because of her. In front of his all friends he shouted on me. He said she is more beautiful than me mom.. " She said while breaking another vase.

"Calmed down my child... There is no one more beautiful than you. Stop worrying about that girl. I am sure she is just a time pass. Ian will be yours. I promise you..... Please relax now" Her mother comforted her.

"You just need to be good in front of him. You know there are already many girls seeking for his attention. But you have to beat them all".

But how mom " Liza asked in frustation".

"You just have to be in his good books.You know how naive he is. This is his weakness also. Just pretend to behave nice with his so called friends. If you need even say sorry to them. Make him to trust you. God has already given you so much beauty. Once he got attracted to you. No one can comes in between both of you". Her mother explained.

Liza- "I think you are right mom. And I will do whatever it takes to make him mine." .. She said while wiping her tears.

"No one can take what is mine " She said with a smirk.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

James was just returned home. He was in his, room. Today what he witnessed was unbelievable.

He couldn't help but to think about Ian. How all the time he was just looking at Naina. He was looking so nervous and when Jasmin said that they were looking like a perfect couple . He could see the redness on his cheeks. And when Liza insulted Naina something happened to him.

We have never seen Ian so furious in all their life. Liza has always been like that. Making fun of others and insulting them and showing that only she is the best. And Ian ....he already knows this but he never reacted the way he reacted today.

When she was insulting Naina we all felt bad for her but Ian .....he was fuming with so much anger that I was afraid that he might do something wrong to Liza. The way he ran after Naina .... We were looking at each other's faces. Today even Tyler,Amber and Jasmin were so surprised to see him in so much anger.He came back after sometime while holding Naina's hand and when he was scolding Liza we were in shock.

We have never seen him talking to someone like that. The way he was supporting Naina and protecting her l felt really happy. His actions were clearly showing what she means to him. And I know ,may be he is trying to hide his feelings and emotions from us and from himself too but for how long. He himself don't know that his actions clearly shows that he is in love with Naina. Now I am just waiting for his confession. And I hope it will not take too long........ He thought..