Chapter-29

It was very late at night. Everyone was sleeping in their rooms except Liza. She was planning something. She had mixed the drug in Ian's drink. Her plan was to take advantage of the situation while he was intoxicated and blame him for that. Once that happen Ian would have no choice but to be with her. She left her room and slowly opened the door of Ian's room. He was still sleeping. She closed the door and lay down besides him and started getting closer to him. She looked at his handsome face and a wicked smile formed on her lips.

"Ian .....".she whispered while running her finger on his face.

"I tried so hard but you never gave me any attention. But you know....I get what I want by hook or crook it doesn't matter. I deserve the best and you are the best....most handsome, richest.....there is no one like you. You are the dream of every girl but I will show them that I am the one for you. From now on you will be only mine. No one will be able to come between us." She said slowly while touching his lips. She was about to kiss him when suddenly Ian muttered..... Nainaaa......while still in sleep and changed his side.

Nainaaa......After Listening that name from his mouth she got furious with anger. He was dreaming about her this fact was making her out of control.

Naina.... She is the reason , why Ian never consider me . Before I thought I was thinking too much but now it is clear that she is the one who is coming between us. But.....I won't let that happen she thought. She got so angry that she throw the vase on the floor due to that sound suddenly Ian opened his eyes and woke up with a jolt.

Liza got panicked but instantly left the bed and stood near him.

"Liza..... What are you doing here......". He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing Ian... I just came to check you.... You fainted in the pub... I was, worried about you...." She said showing fake concern.

"I don't know....My head is feeling heavy....." What was that sound he asked while pressing his head.

"Nothing I hit the vase by mistake I will clean that...". She said and started picking the pieces of the vase.

"No.... Liza.... You don't bother. I am fine... You can go to your room". He said and went inside the washroom. Just then someone knocked on the door.

"Ian..... Are you ok...." ( she heard naina's voice and her heart filled with the feeling of revenge)
She thought something and slowly opened the door little bit.

Naina was shocked to see her in Ian's room.
"Hey... Naina..." She said while pretending to fix her clothes.

"What are you doing here at this time..." Liza asked in a surprised tone.

Naina was so shocked that she didn't uttered a single word.

"What happened Naina....". She asked again.

'Huhhhh..... Oh..... I heard a sound of something breaking. I thought to check if everything is ok...."

"Well.... Everything is ok.... You know..actually Ian got little bit naughty and you know.....". She said while biting her lower lip....

Naina was beyond shocked after listening all this..... She was feeling really embarrassed so she nodded and instantly left from there.

A cunning smile formed on Liza's face. As she saw no one was there she too left Ian's room.

Liza was in her room. Although her plan was failed but still she was feeling great. She succeeded in showing Naina that Ian was in relationship with her. She was sure that after knowing this Naina would never ever dare to get in her way. Now her way to Ian is clear.. She thought and started laughing like a maniac.