Chapter- 27

It was almost evening when they reached their destination.

"Welcome everyone " Ian said while getting out of the car.

It's been a year since I was here.. He thought.

"Are we staying here?" Naina asked in surprise.

"Yes....." He said with a smile.

"But it doesn't look like a hotel..... It seems like someone's house.".. She said while looking around.

"Ya Naina you are right. This beach house belongs to our handsome friend Ian..".. Tylor said while putting his arm across Ian's neck.

"Really..... It's so beautiful...'.. She said fascinated.

"Yes.... We usually come here on vacations. Now come on let's go in". Ian said and everyone followed him. When they went inside he saw uncle John arranging the flowers in the vase. He was really getting old. He was the care taker of this house for the last 20 years and a wonderful person.

'Hey, uncle John.... How are you". Ian said while putting down his bag on the table.

"Hey uncle John " Everyone also greeted.

He turned around and became happy to see them.

"Oh my god.... How are you Ian.... My child..". He said while hugging him.

"I am good uncle John... See we all are here to trouble you". He said while winking at him.

'Oh come on..... Don't say that . You know I was eagerly waiting for you to come". He said with warmth.

"Thanks Uncle John " James said and hugged him too.

"Come on you all relax while I get something for you ".he said and went to kitchen.

They all sat down on the couch. Ian's gaze fell on Naina. She was talking to Shreya.

"So Naina.... Do you like it.." He asked her.

"It is beautiful Ian.... You never told me about it? "She asked

"Well..... It's nothing..... There are many more properties that belongs to him. Don't you know his father is a billionaire". Liza said with attitude. Ian didn't like her tone. "What is she trying to do. She was sounding very proudy." He thought.

"Actually Naina.... It's not mine but my father's. We used to come here on vacation. And uncle John...he is the care taker of this house. He is like family you know. He is a great guy". He said to normalize the things.

Just then uncle John came with some snacks and drinks and served them.

"Uncle John meet our new friends... Naina and Shreya..". James said while introducing them.

"Hello uncle John " They both greeted.

"Oh hello dear, every friend of Ian is welcome here.Please make yourself home and tell me if you needed anything". He said with a smile.

"Thank you " They said and he left.

"Come on guys let's get fresh then we will go out for some fun, ok". Said Amber with so much enthusiasm.

'Ya... Let's go.... So Ian which is my room..." Liza asked while looking here and there.

'Well, there are two rooms on the ground floor and three on the first floor. And we are eight. So I guess we have to share our rooms...". Ian said while looking at them.

"Amber and I will stay on ground floor".James said while winking at Amber.

"Me too.... Jasmin and I.. We will stay here too". Tylor said while hugging her.