Chapter-42

Naina was in library. She needed some alone time. She was just turning the pages of the book while thinking about Ian.

"Hey Naina.... What's up......"shreya greeted her while sitting beside her.

Naina just nodded with a small smile. There was so much going on inside her head.Since yesterday her heart and her mind were fighting with each other. She was confused. Her face was showing that something is bothering her. Shreya too felt that.

"What happened Naina...... You don't seems fine.... "She asked with concern.

"Naina..... Please tell me..... Since you came back from India you are upset about something. I know that ok....... Don't try to lie....... Now come on, tell me... What is bothering you? "She said and Naina looked down.

There was so much she wanted to say. She herself needed someone to share everything ..... But was it right to tell her everything? or will it complicate the things even more. She didn't know.

"Shreya....". She said and sighed. "You are right. There is something but ..........I don't want to bother anyone...." She said in a low voice.

Shreya looked at her sad face...... She snatched the books from her hands and put that inside her bag.
"Come on, let's go...." She ordered her.

"Huhhh..... What.??...." Naina said in confusion.

"Stop talking and come with me...." Shreya said firmly. Naina saw her. She was looking damn serious so she didn't argue and just left with her. She took her to hostal.

"Naina...... There is no one other than me here. Now don't be stubborn and tell me everything. .... "She said while crossing her hands across her chest.

"All right Shreya... But you have to promise me to keep it a secret. No one should know about it....."Naina said while looking at her.

'Promise Naina...." She said while nodding.

"Shreya.....It's about Ian.." She started telling her. "Do you know how we got married??....". He sacrificed his love for my father's life.

"Whatttt??....... "Shreya was shocked.
"His love...... Ian loves someone.... Who?" She questioned in surprise.

"Liza.... ."Naina whispered in trembling voice.

Shreya was stunned .... "What..... Liza...... No way..... "She couldn't believe.
"Who told you this?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Do you remember when Ian fainted at the bar..," Naina asked and she nodded.
"That night I heard some breaking sound from his room so I went out to check. And When I knocked his door, you know who opened it?....... "

"Who??......" Shreya asked in confusion.

"Liza......." Naina said and shreya's eyes got wide out of surprise.

"Huhhh..... Liza...... She was in Ian's room that night...... Omg...... "She gasped.

"Ya.... I was also surprised..... Then she told me that they are in relationship..".

"But why they didn't tell anyone....." Shreya questioned while frowning.

"That's what I asked her but she said it's just a starting phase and Ian needed some time to accept it. She also asked me to not to tell anyone about it. I also thought not to interfere in their lives but then because of my father's health conditions Ian had to marry me..... "

"Ian is my friend. He helped me in my difficulties but see what I did to him.
I can't forgive myself for this....." She said with sad eyes.

"Hey, Naina It's not your fault...". Shreya said and hugged her instantly.