Chapter32

It was sunday. Naina was sitting near the window watching outside. She didn't know why but she was not feeling good. As if something big was about to happen. She didn't feel like doing anything.

"Naina what are you doing here..... Come on let's go out.,.." Shreya asked while getting ready.

"No Shreya.... I don't, want to go anywhere... "She said in a sad voice.

"Hey what happen... Are you all right..." She said while touching her forehead.

"I am fine shreya...... I think I am just tired..... Don't worry about me. You please go and enjoy..... I just want to rest today... "She said with a small smile.

"Are you sure...... You are looking upset...." She asked with concern

"Ya, ya.... I am absolutely fine.... Now go ....." She said while dragging her towards the door.

"Ok I am going, but if you need me just call me all right..." Shreya said and she nodded. Naina couldn't refrain herself from smiling.
"I am really lucky that I have such wonderful friends " She thought.

On the other hand Ian was so excited for today. He was having breakfast with his family. Emma had her breakfast so she went to her room to play.

"What is it Ian..".. Her mother asked.

"What mom. ..... "

"You are just continuously smiling looking at the plate..... You have not had even a single bite....". She said .

"Nothing mom....." He said while sipping on the juice.

"Don't lie Ian....... Tell her...". His father said with a smirk.

"What Alex..... Atleast you tell me....." She said while getting impatient.

"Well, our dear son is in love....." He said and started laughing

"What?..... Who?..... When.?...... "His mother said in surprise.

"Please mom don't look at me like that... I will tell tell you everything, but First I want to tell her about my feelings...".

"What you didn't even tell her.... "She was shocked.

"Mom it's a, long story I will tell you everything later. I am going to meet her today. Please pray for me......" He said while standing up.

"Oh Ian..... I am so happy for you.... Don't worry everything will be fine.... Now go ... I can't wait anymore to listen to your story. "

"Ok.... For now I am going to my room...". He said and left.

"Alex do you know who is this girl...." She asked with curiosity.

"Have patience dear....". He said while giving a pack on her cheek.

Ian was in room.. He took out his phone from his pocket and dialled Naina's no. He was feeling very nervous .

"Hello....".. She said I her sweet voice.

"Hi... Naina...". How are you? He said softly.

"I am good Ian.... How are you?" She said.

"I am fine..... So what are you doing? I hope I am not disturbing you "He said

"No.. Not at all..... So tell me whats up?" She asked.

"Naina.... Actually if you don't mind..... Can we meet today." He asked hasitatingly.

"What happened Ian.... Is everything all right...." She asked with concern.

"Yes everything is fine but I just want to talk to you about something important."