Chapter -60

I love her

I love her... I love Naina..... Ian's words were still echoing in his head. The pain he saw in his eyes was enough for his ego to break down. After the betrayal of his mother, first time in his life he felt some strange emotions. He felt really bad for what he did to him. It was really strange because all those years he himself didn't know how many people he troubled but he never felt sorry for them, instead he enjoyed there suffering but today when Ian failed him he felt ashamed.

Whole night he was not able to sleep. Today he saw how powerful true love can be. Love between Naina and Ian was so pure that it survived after all the hurdles. He tried hard to part them away but he failed. But one thing was really surprising that why this failure was not making him angry on the other hand it brought some light in his dark life. One by one all his believes started crashing down. After many years he felt so light hearted as if a burden removed from his heart and it really felt good.. There was only one thing which was bothering him and he knew how to deal with it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sun was shining bright in the sky but Ian hadn't returned yet. Naina was so disheartened that she even forgot to have her sargi( sargi is food, a married woman eat before sunrise on the day of karwa chauth after that she can't have anything till night)

She was standing in the balcony. Her eyes were stuck on the entrance. With every passing minute her heart was sinking down. All night she tried to call him but his phone was switched off. Although mom had told her that he won't come at night still she was feeling jitter as if something was wrong. She was praying for his wellbeing when her phone rang. She instantly picked it up without looking at the number.

"Hello Ian, where are you? Are you all right? Why are you not picking your phone?" She started questioning without taking a breath.

"Ian is fine Naina......" She heard and got stunned after realizing that it was Mike.

"Mike.... You....why you called me and how do you know about Ian?..Is he with you... ??" She asked while trembling.

"Naina.... I want to meet you? "He said in a low voice.

"Meet me.... Why? Sorry But I can't come. Please just tell me where is Ian??" She asked.

"Naina.... He is just little hurt but don't worry he is fine......" As he told her, she lost her patience.

"Hurt..... How?? Did you do something to him... Huhhh.... Tell me??.... Listen Mike if anything happened to him......"
She could not complete her sentence as he cut her off.

"Please Naina... I will tell you every thing,but for that you have to meet me. I am waiting for you at my home. Please come soon. I know you don't want me to come to your place. ..." He stated.

It was about Ian. Naina couldn't say no.

"Ok... I am coming right now....." She said and cut the call.