Chapter-36

"Emma, common hurry up.... They can be here any moment. " Ian's mother said while entering her room.

"No.... I am not coming out...." Emma said while making a face.

"Why..... What happened Emma?...." She asked in confusion.

"Mom they got married without us...... How can they do this..?.... It's not fare.... Tell them I will not talk to any of them.."
She said with attitude.

"Emma..... Dear.... Please calm down.... I know you are upset.....
But I have a surprise for you."

"What mom" She said getting curious.

"I will tell you only if you come with me " She said smiling.

"No.... I won't....... "Emma said while making a face.

"Come on Emma...... Please....." She requested.

"Ok......fine....but I am still angry with them." She said and they both came out of the room.

They decorated Whole house with flowers lights and candles for their welcome. Everyone was sitting in living room when they heard the horn of the car. And soon they saw Ian and Naina coming towards the main door.

"Welcome back and congratulations....." Ian's parents cheered .

"Hi... Mom..... "Ian said and hugged her.

"Oh.... Ian.... I have missed you so much..". She said and hugged him back.

"Hi... Dad...". Ian said while hugging him.
"It's so good to see you back. " He said happily.

All this while Naina was standing there silently.

"Naina.... Please come.... "His mother said and she came near to them and bent down and touched their feet.

"God bless you." They both said together

"Welcome Naina.... Welcome home..". His father said sweetly.

"Yes... Naina please come.... I am so happy to see you both together... "Her mother said while holding her hand.

"Where is Emma....". Ian asked while looking around to which her mother gave him a small smile and gestured him to look in her direction.

Ian slowly went to her and hugged her from back.

"So how is my doll?... Did you miss me?" He said while kissing her cheek.

"Leave me...... I will not talk to you....." She said while getting rid of him.

"Oh... So my doll is upset with me huhh?" He said while pinching her cheeks.

"Yes.... I am angry with both of you..... How could you do this to me.... And Naina.... You too forgot me......" She said looking at her.

Naina came near to her and hold her both hands.

"I am so sorry Emma.... Please forgive me....." She said while making puppy face.

"Oh.... Come on Emma.... Now stop bothering them.... Can't you see how tired they are....Altesest let them take rest for a while... "Her mother said and took them to living room.

"Naina..... How is your father now....". She asked with concern.

Her eyes became teary on the mention of her father.

"He is fine now but still very weak...." She said slowly while looking down.

"Oh dear.... I know these days must be so hard for you but don't worry. It will take time but he will be absolutely fine. so cheer up now... "She said while hugging her.