Chapter-59

It was almost midnight

It was almost midnight. Ian was at the bar . It was his birthday. For the first time in his life he was all alone that night. He used to be having blast every year with his family and friends  but today he was running away from everyone. He didn't even want to go home so he informed his mother that he won't be able to come home. He could feel how upset she sounded but he lied about work and excused himself. He didn't want to talk to anyone so after calling her he even switched off his phone. Actually he didn't want  Naina to call him. He was broken and she was the reason. His love for her is consuming him from inside. He was feeling helpless. It hurt so much to even think about her. Never in his dream he imagined his life would be like this. He just wanted to get drunk and forget her .

"Happy birthday Ian"....... He heard and looked back.

Liza was coming towards him dressed in a short black dress with a bouquet in her hand. Her dress was so tight and short and it was barely hiding her assets.

" Wish you a very Happy birthday  Ian".... She said with a wide smile and hugged him tightly. 
"This is for you..." She said and extended the bouquet towards him.
"Thanks...."Ian said with surprise while accepting it.

"Liza..... How did you know that I am here..." He asked in surprise.

"Well, I have my sources you know...." She said and winked.

Ian gave her a confusing look.

"Oh come on Ian forget about it. It's your birthday and you are here all alone, not approved. Let's celebrate..... "She said cheering.

"No Liza.... Please..." He said while having a sip.

"Ian please..... Stop being a spoilsport. You know, I should be angry with you for how you left me alone that day at the hotel but see...am here. Now please don't test my patience. I know you and Naina have some problems but that does not mean you stop living your life. There is lot more other than Naina you just have to see....." She said in a seducing tone and suddenly kissed his cheek.

Ian was dumbfounded. He had no idea how she knew. He looked at her in disbelief and she chuckled.

"Don't be surprised Ian. I know everything. I know you both are still not consummated. She rejected you.... "She said and traced his face with her fingers.

Ian was shocked..... More than shocked he was embarrassed. He removed her hand and stood up but she instantly hugged him from behind.

"Please Ian.... Don't leave me alone now. You know how much I love you. I had compromised with my destiny when you married Naina but now when I know there is nothing between you two, I can't suppress my feelings ".She said and turned him around.

Ian was speechless. He didn't know how to react. She held his hand and dragged him in a private section of the bar.

"Come sit... She said and made him sat on the couch. Ian was already drunk. His senses were getting week. And Liza was making him uncomfortable.