Chapter-41

After college Naina went shopping with mom and Ian too went out to meet someone with James.

"Ian what's the matter....... "James asked in confusion.
"James.... That guy..... Mike..... Today he tried to touch Naina.... The way he was looking at her ...,.... That b*****d ". He couldn't complete his sentence ... He was getting so furious.

"Hello Mr. Knight " Someone in a black suit greeted.
"Hello... Robert....." He said while gesturing him to sit down.
"Thanks sir......" He said while sitting down.
"So, Robert.......tell me...."He said seriously.
"Sir...... We have been keeping eye on him . Mike Hudson.......He is a playboy sir....... There is a new girl with him every week. Drugs, parties, fighting with others are his things..... Basically he is from London and just shifted here few days back. There are many complaints against him in his previous college due to which he got expelled two times but he is not bothered about that. He is cold,ruthless and very arrogant.His father Matt Hudson is in hotel business. He is a nice person. Only because of his father college didn't take any serious action against him. We don't have any information about his mother as she doesn't live with them. But if you want we can find that out too."

"No, I don't think it's needed...... Thanks.... But do keep watching him.... And inform me if you find something doubtful. "

"Sir..... Is he bothering you?...... "He asked with concern.

"Actually he tried but I have already warned him...I don't think he would do this mistake again , but I don't want to take any chance....so just keep an eye on him and Robert...... Please don't tell dad about this. He is already busy in work and wedding preparation.... I don't want to bother him....... Ok....." He said firmly.

"As you say sir........ "He said and left from there.

"Ian ...... Don't worry....... We will see him.... "James said while tapping on his shoulder.

"Come on let's go..... It's your wedding..... We have lots to do..... "James said to cheer him up and they both left from there.

***************************************

"Here we are...Naina...... "Mom said while standing in front of a famous designer boutique.

It was a big classy boutique with lots of beautiful dresses, shoes and accecceries.
The interior was modern with some European touch. Each and everything showcased there was looking so expensive.

"Good evening Mrs. Knight" a lady greeted and welcomed them.
"Good evening lily...... "She greeted her back.
"Lily this is Naina..... My daughter in law..... "She introduced her.

"Congratulations Mrs Knight... She is beautiful..." She said praising her and Naina smiled back.

"Yes... She is... "She said smiling while looking at Naina.

"Lily wedding is on Sunday... We don't have much time...... Show something for our bride.. It should be elegant and beautiful just like her...... "Mom Instructed her.

"Sure ma'am......" She said and started showing them different bridal gowns. After so many trials finally mom liked a gown. It was white colour mermaid bridal gown with a long veil. The back was low v cut. The gown and the veil has some beautiful embroidery. It was neither too heavy nor too simple.It was just beautiful.

"Wow....... This, is perfect...." She said with gleaming eyes.

"Ian would love this" she said chucking and making Naina blush.

After the gown they shopped for her reception dress some shoes and even some jewellery. It was almost night when they reached home.

They were all at the dining table eating and talking . Ian felt relaxed when he saw Naina behaving normally. She was not looking scared anymore.