Chapter-10

After college Shreya and Naina came back to hostel. After dinner they were in their room. Naina was missing her family so she decided to talk to them on video call. Her mother picked up the call.

"Hello.... Naina kaisi ho beta. Tum thik ho na.khana thik se khaya tumne.Mujhe tumhari bahut chinta ho rhi h. ( how are you dear. Are you alright. Have you had your dinner. I am worried about you). Her mother asked with concern.

" Maa aap bahut chinta karte ho. Main bilkul theek hu bus aap sab ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai (you always worry alot. I am fine just missing you all.)" She told her in heavy voice.

"Where are papa and Sid." She asked.

Then her mother called papa and Sid. Papa asked her about her first day of college and Sid asked her if she made any new friends. She told them that her day was good and also told them about Mr. Singh and Shreya. After knowing about them they felt relaxed.

After talking to them she was feeling good. Shreya asked her if she would like to go for a walk to which she instantly agreed. There was a park in hostel area . They went there.

"So, how long have you been here? " Naina asked shreya about her.

"Two years. Actually my parents were forcing me to get married but I didn't want to get married so soon. So I
told them that I want to study here. I convinced them and came here. Actually........" Suddenly she stopped talking.

"what tell me....? Naina asked..

"Actually I have a boyfriend . He needed some time to establish himself. Once he starts his business I will tell everything about him to my parents ".She said shyly.

"Really....... My best wishes are with you." She said and smiled.

" Now you tell me , how are you here? " She asked.

Naina told her everything. She gave her a tight hug. They walked for half an hour and went back to their room. Shreya was such a very cheerful girl. Naina thanked God for blessing her with such a wonderful friend.

Next morning, they were getting ready for the college.

"Hey Naina, What should I wear? Pink or blue". Shreya asked her while showing her dresses.

"Hmmmm...... I think this blue one. It's very pretty.!! "Naina suggested.

She said thanks and started to getting ready. Naina also took shower and wore a yellow short kurti with black jeans and tied her hair in ponytail again. Shreya was doing her make-up she asked Naina too. But she said she don't like doing makeup daily and that she do it occasionally. But shreya was not listening anything from her. She was forcing her so much that finally she applied a thin eyeliner and lip balm.

"Are you happy now? " Naina said while looking her through the mirror.

"OMG, look at you. You are looking really beautiful. " Shreya said.
"Now we are ready for the college, let's go." She said happily.

Naina took a deep breath and told herself that from now on she has to be confident.

Come on Naina.,.If you want to achieve your dreams than you just have to focus on your studies nothing else. .....Cheering herself up she left for her classes.

When she entered the class she saw some student were staring at her but she didn't gave any attention to them. She sat down with Shreya and started her work. Today professor Singh asked some questions regarding their previous classwork and she gave the right answer therefore he appreciated her in front of the whole class. She felt really happy and it also boosted her confidence. She went to cafeteria with Shreya during lunch break. She was happy that now on she didn't have to eat alone.

She went to Aunt Martha. She became happy to see her. After getting their food trays they sat on an empty table. Then Shreya started to tell her about other students there.

" Look Naina, to your left. They are the members of our college's soccer team. That boy on the second chair is their captain. His name is "Leo".
He is after Liza, the blonde girl who came late in economic class yesterday."

"And look at that group of girls. It seems they are here just to stare at boys".

"See on right side , They are this , they are that... She was giving every information about those students." And Naina was listening and smiling seeing her excitement. Suddenly she tapped her hand.

"Naina.. Naina look.". She asked her to look at the entrance. There was a group of girls and boys coming.

"That boy with black hair he is James with his girlfriend Amber, that beauty in highlighted hair. And That body builder, he is Tyler with his girlfriend Jasmin that girl with short hair. They both are the famous couples of our college. They are always together And here comes the handsome hunk of our college "Ian Knight".

"Look , How handsome he is!!" She said in a cheerful manner.

"You know he is heartthrob of every girl of this college .Just look at him . Have you seen someone so good looking. Not only he looks good but he is very kind hearted too. Do you know how rich he is but he never consider anyone less than him. Every girl wants to be with him after all he has everything any girl could wish for.But he never gave them any attention.Only God knows who is that lucky girl who will be his girlfriend".She said with a sigh while looking in his direction.

Naina started looking toward him... "I................... I think he is the same boy I bumped into yesterday". She said in a low voice.

"What " You know him!! Shreya asked in excitement.

" No.... I don't know him it's just we collided yesterday". Naina told her about that incident.

"OMG, I can only imagine that scene".she said while giggling.

Naina gave a tight slap on her shoulder and asked her to stop it. To which she started laughing even more.

"You know, if Liza had seen you both like that, I can only imagine what she would have done to you." She said while making a weird face.

"Why" Naina asked her.

"Because she thinks Ian belongs to her. She is very arrogant and rude. She think she is the most beautiful girl of this college.I suggest you to please stay away from her." Shreya warned her .

Naina was listening to her carefully then shreya told her a joke to which she could not stop herself from laughing . After some time when she looked at his direction she saw he was looking at her... ......

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Whole night Ian spent thinking about that girl...... Naina. Why he was feeling like that he didn't know so next morning he told himself not to think about her anymore and mind his own business.

So, when he reached the college he started his day normally. He was talking and laughing with his friends when suddenly his gaze stuck at someone. It was Naina again.
Today she was wearing yellow and he felt it was really complementing her. Today she was also wearing some eye makeup which was enhancing her eyes even more. Ian was so lost in her that he didn't even notice when the professor came. When James shook him than he regained his consciousness. During the class he tried to focus on studies but it was of no use.

Then again when they were in cafeteria, he saw her with the same girl. From where Ian was sitting he could see her . There was some positive aura around her. She was talking and laughing over something. Yesterday he was so concerned about her but now seeing her laughing, formed a smile on his lips too. Why he was affected by her actions he was not able to understand.When he was watching her suddenly her eyes met his eyes and his breathe hitched.

Her eyes ........ Oh God.. Not again. ..... He sighed.