Chapter-51

"Oh my God Naina..... Hiiii....." Shreya said and hugged her tightly.
"It's so good to see you,finally you are back here...... And where is Ian?...." She said while looking around.

"It's good to see you too.... And Ian... Well he won't be able to attend college for now......." She said and told her the reason.

"Oh.... .... He must be feeling disappointed...... "She said while showing concern.
"Anyways, tell me how was, your first night...... Did you confess your love? What was his reaction? Tell me everything..... I am being desperate to know.... "She asked in excitement.

Poor Naina..... How could she tell her what exactly happened that night. How she broke his heart? How she made that night heartbreaking for him? How??
She was still trying to find some excuse to save herself from those questions and as if God heard her and she saw James and others coming to her.

"Hey Naina...... Welcome back...... "Amber and Jasmin said while hugging her and she just smiled.

"James told me about Ian's office work... You must be upset.... Right..." She said slowly.

"No, no.... I am completely fine.... Dad needs him more than me...... It's his, duty to help him..... Don't worry everything is good.....lets go we are getting late..."She said faking smile and they all left for the classroom.

Naina was talking to Shreya about previous work when she saw someone entering the class and heart filled with disgust. It was Liza....

Liza too made a face while glancing at her but didn't say anything and walked towards her seat.

Throughout the class, Naina couldn't concentrate on lecture. Her mind was only thinking about Liza and her selfish games. She wanted to confront her for all her doings, so as the bell rang she excused herself from everybody and went to Liza.

"Liza, I want to talk to you....." She said with anger.

"But I don't.... "She, said while raising her eyebrows and stood up.

"Stop.... "Naina said a little loud and held her hand.

"Remove your filthy hand from me you b****......." She shouted and jerked off her hand.

"Really, you are calling me filthy after what you did to us....... How could you Liza?" Naina asked with surprise.

"WhatI did to you?.... See for yourself Naina.... What you did...... You destroyed two lives for your greedy intention.... What do you think I can't understand your plan..... You planned everything for his money. This was the easiest way to achieve everything in one go.... And poor Ian he is so naive, he didn't even know how you trapped him....you bl***y gold digger....."She said in arrogance.

"Shut up.... Liza.... Just shut your bl***y mouth..... And stop playing victim card because I know your truth. It was you who started this selfish game. You told me that you and Ian........... OMG... And I was so stupid to believe you. This whole time I was thinking that I am the one who came between you and Ian.... But no it was you who created all the misunderstandings and Ian.... He still don't know how you lied about him. He consider you as his friend and you stabbed in his back. How can you be so selfish......" She said while getting furious.

Liza was fuming with anger listening all this.... It means she found out my lies... She thought and jealousy took over her.

"I am selfish..... Ya right.... Ok.... If you think so... But I didn't do anything wrong. I love him and I can do anything to make him mine.... You already knew how possessive I am about him still you came between us...... How could I leave him just like that... I had to do something.... So I did it..... And everything was going fine until you planned and married him. But trust me Naina I will not forgive you.... I will throw you out from his life and than he will be mine only mine....." She said while grinding her teeth.