Chapter -47

Naina left the room hurriedly and started running towards the reception area. Her steps slowed down as she saw Shreya.

"Hey... Naina where were you.....I was looking for you...."Shreya asked her as soon as, she saw her.

"Huhhh......." Naina was still in a shock because of all that happened earlier. She didn't know what to say.

"I.... I.... Just went to fresh n up...." She said in trembling voice and tried to avoid eye contact with Shreya.

"What happened Naina..... You are not looking fine.... Is everything ok..... Did Liza said something to you.... "She asked with concern.

Oh my god..... I literally forgot that Liza was waiting for me.....but it's so late...she must have been left till now.....She thought.

"What happened Naina.... Please tell me..." Shreya asked Worriedly.

Naina has no options. She couldn't tell her anything about Mike.

"Nothing Shreya.... Everything is fine... I am just overwhelmed by all this.... I just needed a break . Everyone's eyes were on me...... I was feeling really nervous......" She lied.

"Ya..... You are right... It's not easy to be in limelight.... And for a girl like you it's definitely uncomfortable..... Look how pale you are looking..... You need a touch up.... Let's go.... I will refresh your makeup...." She said and took her to the room.

"Hey mom.... Have you seen Naina....." Ian asked Worriedly.

"No son I was busy with my guest... What happened.... You are looking tensed. "

"Ya mom.... It's been while.... I have not seen her..... I hope she is fine....." He said while looking around for her.

"Don't worry son..... She must be with her friends.... Stop worrying....." She said and the next second a smile appeared on her face.

"Oh.... There she is.... "She said and gestured him towards the stairs where Naina was coming down with Shreya.

As Ian saw her he took a breath of peace. He instantly went to her.

"Hey, where have you gone..... I was looking for you.......I was so worried.....are you all right.....do you need something.....".He asked without realising that Shreya was with her too.

"Ahhhhhmmm.... "Shreya cleared her throat and he looked at her.

"Ohho.... Someone is being possessive huhhh... "She said with giggle winked at Ian and he started scratching his hair.

"Hannnn..... No,, no.... I am not being possessive.... I was just.... Just...." He could not complete his sentence.

"Awww.....this is so cute...."shreya said and chuckled.

"I am sorry Ian..... I took away her..". She said and suddenly put Naina's hand into his hand.

"Here you go..... I will not bother you two anymore.. "Having said that she left from there. Ian held her hand tightly and pulled her closer. Naina gasped at his instant action. His face started getting closer to her. When her eyes met his eyes she was just lost.

His face was only inches away from her face. She could feel his hot breathe on her face. He looked deep into her eyes.

"Naina......It's ok for now but next time.... You are not allowed to leave me without informing me ....please..".He said in a husky voice while giving chills to her body.

Naina's heart was racing.....

Oh.... God... Just his voice can affect me this much....His one touch is enough to melt me down...How Am I going to avoid him...... Two months..... .oh god ....How??.... .. And Ian.......what is his mistake.....why he has to suffer because of that psycho?......he deserves all the love and happiness.......Why this is happening with us.??.... How will I say no to him??.....no.. I can't..... I can't...... She thought.