Chapter-54

"Mike it's almost four days.... Now you are showing me your face. Where were you. I have called you hundred times but even your phone was unreachable. I have told you atleast inform me where you are but you never cares.Do you have any Idea how worried I was for you? ". .... His father yelled at him but like always he didn't care and continued walking towards his room.

Mr. Hudson was already Furious because of what he did to Naina and now when he saw his rude behavior his anger got out of control.

"Mike don't you dare walk from here......." He shouted while fuming in anger.

Mike was stunned. This was the first time when he saw his father angry like that. He was always been a very calm person. Despite knowing all his bad deeds he never raised his voice. He always just requested him to forget the past and move on in life but today it's like he was seeing a stranger in front of him.

"What happened dad?... Why are you so upset?..... I just went on a mini vacations with my friends.....I am not a child. I can take care of myself Ok.... So stop worrying about me....." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Yes you are right... You are not a child because even a child knows what's good for him and what's not but you..... You are the one who intentionally wanna creat mess in your life as well as my life too......" He said and huffed. His breath was getting heavier.

"Hey dad calm down....." Mike said with concern and instantly walked to him.
"Come here..... Just sit down...." He said and held his hands.

"Don't pretend like you care Mike..." He said and jerked off his hand.

It was very unlike of him. Mike couldn't understand why he is getting so angry. This was not the first time when he was away from home without informing. He had done that several times. But his father never reacted like that. There must be some other reason...... He thought.

It's true he had lost his faith in love, kindness and other emotions and that is why he became selfish but he do care for his father. He never accept it but deep down in his heart his father is the one who really matters to him.

"What happened dad.... Tell me...." He asked out of concern while looking at his face. He could easily saw his tension.

"Stop bothering Naina......" His father said straight while gazing at him.

Mike was shocked. How does he knows...... He couldn't get it and like he caught red handed he instantly looked down to avoid his gaze.

"Don't look away Mike... Look at me......" He ordered.

"What dad I don't know what are you saying....." He said and turned around.

"Don't try to fool me Mike. You know exactly what I am saying. What did you think you will play around with others life and no one will question you. You are lucky Mike that Naina is so loving and kindhearted otherwise you don't have even a chance to stand in front of Mr. Knight. That poor girl is suffering just because of you. She loves Ian so much that's why she is still silent. But I am afraid .....for how long she can hide it. Believe me Mike if they would know what have you done I am afraid son that will be the worst day of your life....." He said and started panicking.

"Mike please have some mercy on yourself and me.... You are my everything. I won't be able to see you in pain......." He requested with wet eyes.

Mike was really bothered to saw his father's condition but that bet with Naina.... It was not just a simple bet, it was more than that. He wanted to win that bet in order to prove himself right and justify his perception. It was the question of his ego. In his whole life no one dare to challenge him the way Naina did. He wanted her to accept the defeat and fulfill his wish and since he saw Ian's miserable condition he was sure that soon he will be able to achieve his goal. Therefore , it doesn't matter how much he was bothering his own father he didn't want to step back.