Chapter_53

His face dropped at the mention of Mike's name. He knew his bad reputation. So when he heard his name from Naina he became tensed.

"Yes... He is my son...." He said slowly.
"How do you know him?....." His face became pale assuming the scenarios.

"Ya Naina.... How do you know his son?...." Mom also asked.

Naina wanted to speak her heart out but looking at his terrified face she decided to just wait for now.

"He also studies in my college Mom.." She just said while gazing at him.

"Oh that's wonderful....." Mom exclaimed.
"It means, Ian also knows him...."

"Yes..... He met him once in college... "She told her.

"It was nice to meet you Mr. Hudson....." She said calmly but it was clear from her expression that she was upset and he could saw that.

"Nice to meet you too Naina..... Hope to see you soon....." He said with a small smile.

"Ok.... Mrs. Knight.... I should leave now..." He said and left from there.

"Come on Naina, Shreya.... Let's go.... Mom said and they all walked away.

The lunch went well. After spending some quality time with them mom went back to her organization.

"Naina..... I didn't ask you before because of Mrs. Knight but now tell me why you didn't tell Mike's father about all his doing....." Shreya asked.

"Didn't you see his face Shreya..... He was looking so terrible... plus mom was there. I didn't want to embarrass him in front of mom..." She was explaining when her phone rang. Despite it was some unknown number she picked it up.

"Hello...... "She answered.

"Am I talking to Naina?....." Someone asked from other side.

"Yes....." She said .

"Hello Naina... I am Matt Hudson.... Mike's father.... "He said hesitating.

"Oh.. Mr. Hudson.... How did you get my number...... "She said surprisingly.

"That was not a big deal....Naina I wanna talk to you personally.... Can we meet... Please...." He requested.

"Ya... Sure.... I am still at the restaurant , you can come here..." She said politely.

"Thanks I will be there in fifteen minutes......" He said and hung up the phone.

Naina and Shreya were confused thinking why he wants to meet her.

Exactly after fifteen minutes...........

"Hello Naina....... "Mr. Hudson greeted her.

"Hello Mr. Hudson.... please have a seat...." She said politely. He was looking really nervous.

"So tell me, sir.... What can I do for you?..." Naina asked.

"Umm.... Naina can we, talk in private..." He said while glancing at Shreya and Naina saw that.

"Mr. Hudson.... Shreya is my friend. We can talk infront of her......" She said firmly.

"Ok..... Then....
Naina...... Did Mike do something wrong to you? " He asked straight surprising both of them.

"Don't be surprised Naina. The way you you behaved when you found out that I am his father. That very moment I understood. I couldn't say anything just because of Mrs. Knight. You can call me selfish but I didn't want her to know anything about Mike and I am thankful to you for saving my dignity in front of her.If you wanted you could've ruined it but no....you didn't say anything,it shows how kind you are."