Exordium

Exordium

In a bright sunny day, there's a 7-year-old girl sitting under a coconut tree. Feeling the cold sea breeze. With blood stains on her cheeks. Looking at the horizon. Playing the sand with her sword.

"97.. 98.. 99.. 100," she said and looked at her 10 fingers.

"I'm done counting up to 100 for the 10th time" she said and faced the sea again.

She watched the wild waves as it keeps on making a heavy and loud sound as it hits the shore. It feels like it's calling her.

She stood up and walk towards the sea. She was hesitant at first, but she saw a yatch heading to the West where the port is.

"Mama, Papa.." she whispered and started to walk, not minding the coldness of the sea water. When the water is in shoulder level, she started to breathe heavily. She kept walking and walking until she drowned. Before everything went black a pair of hand is reaching her.

Disclaimer :
This story is purely fictional and is not associated with actual people, incidents, organizations, associations or locations and all the other tions. It came from the cute, little brain of the gorgeous author. Ehehe.

Warning: All rights reserved. Unauthorized Duplication is PROHIBITED.

Note:
Hello! I'm back with a new story. Hope you like it!
You can check my Instagram acc to see the little 'teaser' I posted. My username is ivory_writes
You can also follow me if and only if you want. 😊

I would like to thank my WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC BEST FRIEND Kimberly for capturing this magnificent photo that I used as a book cover

I would like to thank my WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC BEST FRIEND Kimberly for capturing this magnificent photo that I used as a book cover.💖✨