Phase 1

Phase 1

Encounter

"Stop moving, Tiger. You're way too heavy," she said while fixing her military bag where her stubborn dog is.

She got off the chopper and secured her five luggage.

"You packed all of your clothes?" Zemn, the pilot asked.

"Clothes. I didn't bring any." she said, tapping her luggage.

"Oh!" Zemn laughed, confused why she had five luggage but she didn't bring her clothes.

She started to walk but she automatically stopped.

"What's wrong? You okay? Do you want me to help—"

"I don't need you" she cut him off and started walking again, slowly.

Zemn got pissed and he almost grabbed his gun but he stop himself.

"Be careful, Ace" he said but she did not respond.

She walked towards the people that got off the plane and blend with them. She's obviously having a hard time but she kept walking. She even walked faster as she saw that she's nearing the exit. She was about to grab her phone when one of her luggage bumped into someone else's luggage. It accidentally hit her right foot. She's not prepared for anything to happen so she almost slipped but she felt a hand on her waist.

"Are you okay, miss?" the guy with a lab gown asked. She stared at him as if she's trying to read his face.

"Miss, I know I'm handsome but I have to go" the guy added and smiled cutely.

It's like she came back to reality and realized that the guy held her. She stood up in an instant. What she did next made everyone's jaw dropped.

In a swift motion, the guy fell on the cold floor. She tripped the guy's feet and absent mindedly used her right foot resulting for the both of them to fall. She immediately sat down and reach for her right foot. The guy slowly stands while watching her. He then held her right foot and without a word, he took off her boots. There he saw her foot changing its color into purple.

"Anong nangyari dito? Ilang araw na to?" the guy asked but she kept quiet.
She stood up real quick and put on her boots. She was about to go when the guy stopped her by holding her wrist.

"I'll take you to—" the guy's words were cut off by her harsh way of withdrawing her hand. By her harsh move, she accidentally hit her jacket revealing her whistle necklace where the guy's eyes landed. She zipped her jacket and walked away from the guy.

If only he knew, nobody's allowed to touch me like that

She took out her phone and dialed Luke but he's not picking up.

"Bullshit" she whispered.

"Miss, I'll take you to the hospital before your foot gets worse." the guy said seriously.

"Leave me alone" she said using her cold and neutral tone.

"I'm a doctor." she didn't mind him and walked away.

She tried to call Luke but then again he can't be reached.

"Luke" she whispered.

"You're dead meat" she said as she tighten the grip on her phone.

"Wala pa sundo mo?" she lazily looked at the guy who's now beside her. The wind suddenly blew and her hair slightly covered her face. The guy's lab gown was blown too. He effortlessly looked so cool given his pale skin, height and his smiling eyes as he smiled widely at her.

She cleared her throat and looked away.

"English" she said.

"Ooh.. English daw.." the guy whispered.

"So, where are you headed to?" he asked.

"Not sure." said the girl. The guy nodded.

"I bet your boyfriend's on the way" the guy smirked while the girl's still looking away.

"I don't have one." she said.

"Oh really? You can have two" the girl automatically turned to him.

"Bullcrap" she whispered but the guy heard it. He laughed.

"Miss, let's—"

"Cut the crap" she said and fixed her military bag. The guy noticed that her bag is slightly moving.

"What's in your bag?" he asked but he didn't hear any answer.

She just walked and struggle handling her luggage. Her luggage eventually fall and hit her injured foot. The guy ran to help her. Then the guy wondered why there's no trace of pain in the girl's face.

"Miss, seriously.. allow me to bring you to our hospital." he offered. The girl didn't answer so he just carried the girl and went straight to his car. He also put her luggage in his car. The girl only sighed.

The guy drove quietly and his eyes are focused on the road. The girl is quietly looking straight ahead. Again the guy noticed her bag moving. It opened revealing a big dog. It's whining at the girl.

"What do you want" he tried to hide his smile when the girl talked to her dog. Then the dog made a sound like they're casually talking.

"I forgot your food.. Go on.. Fine, now shut it." said the girl and turned to the guy.

"Stop the car" the girl commanded. The dog opened the car door and went out to pee. The guy was shocked and tried to process what just happened.

"Ang weird ng amo, weird din ang alaga" the guy whispered.

When the dog's done it jumped back to it's owner's bag but then it looked at the guy.

"Grrrrrrr" it growled at him.

"He won't bite." the girl said. The guy's forehead creased, not sure of who the girl's talking to. Is it him or its dog?

He continued to drive and after how many minutes, they are now at the hospital.
The girl scanned the area and she saw the other patients in the garden. Her heart beats faster and faster. She's now breathing heavily. She turned to the guy angrily and pointed at the hospital's name.

"Alvezo Mental Care" she said dangerously.

"Why did you bring me here" she added.

The guy was about to talk when the girl realized something. She smirked. In a swift motion, she took out her sword and did not hesitate to put it on the guy's neck. It's sharpness proudly showed as the blood dripped from his neck. The girl looked at the small cut and slightly put a distance between the guy's neck and the sword. Anger is the only thing you can see in her eyes. She then asked the guy with her cold and dangerous voice.

"Who sent you?"

~~~

To be continued..