𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍

Hi Everyone,
I started this book July of 2021 and it is still currently ongoing, this book is about Marshall Mathers also known as Eminem.

Quick More in depth Description.
Melanie Jackson is 29 years old, she comes from a rough past but has worked really hard to become successful, she gets a job in her home town Detroit as a defense lawyer. By some means she meets Marshall Mathers. Him and her are like playing the cat and mouse game for a little while until something snaps and Melanie is head over heels for him.

(Based in 2019)
(This book contains:
•Strong Language
•Violence
•Sexual Themes

Another note...
I would also like to add on that the beginning of this book is honestly not as good as the rest. Please don't click off by that... because when I started writing this book I had no idea really what I was even doing but then I released that I could be doing better so yes I definitely think the deeper you read into my book the better the writing is.

Also I hope you guys like cats because Melanie has 2 of them and she also has a rat... (Aka: her best friend Abi who is literally insane and based off my actual best friend who I love dearly but sometimes want to strangle. Love you Abi since I know you're going to see this <3)

Please enjoy my book and thank you so much from taking your time to read it. :)