Chapter 6

Since the old lady said that the third master in the mansion was coming back, Suier's life has been uncomfortable.

Eating is not fragrant, and sleeping is not easy.

She looked at the elegantly furnished yard and touched the soft summer quilt. When she thought that these things belonged to the third master, and she only temporarily occupied it, she felt uncomfortable.

It is said that San Ye is an honest child... But what is an honest child like?

Suier remembered those eyes again, panting in the dark, staring deep into his eyes, as if walking in the mountains and being stared at by a wolf.

Because that night, she was pregnant with a small tadpole and was blinded, and then she came to Yanjing City and was blessed by various courtesy.

The people here are not the same as the people in Gujiazhuang in the countryside. No one seems to have asked why she was pregnant with the third master's child, nor did anyone ask how she met the third master. Everyone agreed. Because she is the woman of the third master.

She is San Ye's woman, so she lives in San Ye's yard and enjoys San Ye's servant servant.

But no one knew that she was not.

She didn't even know the third master, or the "Aheng" among the old lady population. She didn't even know who he was before, what his surname was, or what his name was Aheng.

She didn't even know what he looked like.

All I remember were those eyes that seemed to swallow her in the dark.

This kind of anxiety and fear made her sleep and eat a little bit difficult, because all the rare delicacies and the finest Ayara could not make her happy, even when the old lady specially rewarded her with a pair of gold bracelets, she was No interest.

Until that night, she slept soundly, suddenly heard something in the yard in the middle of the night, and opened her eyes.

In fact, she has been sleeping unsteadily recently, and the child in her stomach kicks from time to time, and she always wakes up in the middle of the night.

She sat up and listened to the movement outside through the soft gauze tent, as if she heard the voice of a man, and was frightened, she heard the sleeping mother An coming in.

"Madam, the third master is back, do you want to get up and pick up?" Mother An said eagerly.

"......it is good."

Suier was afraid of the third master, but she also knew that she had to get up to "take up" the third master.

In the past ten days, Mother An always talked to her about Houfu's affairs. Of course she knows that it seems that Master Hou still has a concubine and concubine. The wife is not happy, and the old lady is also not interested, so she is not very welcome in the house. Although not hungry, the fresh melons and fruits rewarded in this palace are definitely not the turn of the concubine to enjoy it.

What is a concubine, a concubine, is a child born to a little lady, that is, a child born to a concubine.

And she herself is the concubine of the third master.

She came to this prosperous and splendid place with the child in her belly, leaving her hometown. The picture is to give her a legitimate identity and give her a less shabby day.

Whether the child born to a concubine will be treated or not depends on that concubine.

This is what Mother An has been talking about her all the time, she understands a little while ignorant, but not quite.