Chapter 72

Gu Suier kept her arms around Xiao Achen and did not want to let go.

Although falling into bed is something that every little nanny can experience, but for the first time, she was afraid that Xiao Achen was afraid, so she kept hugging him to comfort.

However, it seems that the little baby is a little baby, so she cried and trembled in front of him, and when he saw a puppy in front of the door, he became interested, waving his small fist at the puppy.

As for falling in bed, he obviously forgot.

When Gu Suier saw it, she asked Guizhi to call both the two civet cats and a little milk dog in the kitchen, and then let him fetch it. He sat under the eaves of the porch and held Ah Chen for him Those cats and dogs.

Guizhi took some food to feed the cats and dogs, and the cats and dogs scrambled.

There was a piece of cake crumbs on the puppy's tail. It seemed to smell it, and it chased its tail in circles, but it made the people around him amused. Xiao Chen also opened his eyes and stared curiously. Look.

Gu Suier put her arms around Xiao Achen, and gradually felt relieved.

After restoring, I remembered the fall in bed today.

Before, she always felt that the girl left was the cause of the accident, and she was knowledgeable and could not be wrong, but now she faintly felt something wrong.

The first time Xiao Achen fell into bed, she was the only one who was born, and she seemed to conceal something in her words.

She frowned and put her arms around Xiao Achen thinking about this, the more she thought about it, the more terrifying she felt, and she couldn't help but shudder.

"Why don't you enter the house?" A cold, familiar voice rang.

Gu Suier looked up, and saw the man standing tall and tall, standing in front of the porch, staring down at him.

She got up when she was busy: "A Chen wanted to see a dog just now, so I asked Gui Zhi to call all the cats and dogs in the yard to make him funny."

Xiao Heng bent down, took the Ah Chen in Gu Suier's arms, lowered his head and looked at it carefully, and then hugged him to tease.

When Xiao Achen saw his father, her excited little face seemed to collapse a little, and she waved at Gu Suier, and the small body also worked hard towards Gu Suier.

That way, it seemed that he didn't want his father to hug at all.

Seeing his little look, Gu Suier couldn't help pursing her lips and grinning, coaxing him and said, "Achen, good dad, dad is back, dad hug."

Xiao Achen seemed to understand Gu Suier's words and gave up struggling, hummingly but not looking at Xiao Heng, but continued to watch the dog.

Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows and looked at his soft son.

This son is small and soft, but his temperament is very big.

"What's wrong?"

"Who knows, maybe it was because I didn't sleep well. I haven't been very peaceful today, that is, I was watching the dog just now and I was a little bit interested.

After hearing this, Xiao Heng simply sat on the steps with Xiao Ah Chen, hugging him to let him continue watching the dog.

Little Achen watched the puppy add lips eagerly, and was teased with a milky smile, tender and cheerful.

Xiao Heng stared at Ah Chen in his arms, rubbing his soft lanugo hair: "Achen fell off the bed today?"

Gu Suier was startled and nodded.