Chapter 20

Sitting in the carriage, she always remembered the way Xiao Heng was riding a horse just now, and wondered if he saw himself peeking at him?

Lu Qingyi next to her was a good temper. She seemed to be uneasy, so she talked to her specially, asked what she did in her daily life, and asked about her family affairs.

Gu Suier naturally answered them one by one.

"If you are born later, you can go out with the eldest lady and walk around more to see the world more." Lu Qingyi suggested.

"Well, I know." Gu Suier was actually a little uncomfortable in her stomach, but she still managed to endure it and said gratefully: "When I give birth, I will talk to the old lady."

"It's like riding a horse, visiting the garden, playing the piano and composing poems in time for that occasion. This is what we should know. The old lady is a golden branch and a royal background, and I like girls playing with these things."

But these are things that Gu Suier doesn't know.

"Then I'm afraid it won't work. Recently, San Ye taught me to write and memorized some poems. I will be content if I can recognize a word."

She can read and practice on rice paper every day. This is something she can't think of. As for playing the piano, composing poems, and riding horses, it is too far away from her.

"Recite poems? Did you recite poems? What did you recite?" Lu Qingyi was quite interested when she heard it.

"Let me think about it... Said it was a poem collected in the previous dynasty, named "Sword Han Yao Kyushu"."

The poems in there were really difficult to understand. Gu Suier just memorized it in order to make progress and to make Xiao Heng like it.

"Jian Hanyao Jiuzhou?" Lu Qingyi was taken aback: "Why are you carrying that back?"

"...San Ye told me to carry it."

"My daughter's house, good, how boring to memorize that!"

Lu Qingyi was also speechless.

"That is a poem that people who practice martial arts in the military like. Even if they are not martial arts practitioners, they are still officials. Every day they want to serve the country and join the military camp to defend the country!"

To put it bluntly, it is a collection of verses from Rong Shou frontier.

"is it?"

Gu Suier was also taken aback. She didn't have the idea of ​​joining the army to practice martial arts, let alone defending her family and the country. Well, why did she recite some such poems.

No wonder the swords, swords, blood bones and loyal souls cannot be moved inside, it sounds weird.

"The third brother is really..." Lu Qingyi hid his face and smiled: "That's right, the third brother likes those, he teaches you, and of course he also asks you to recite them...you don't learn from him!"

"Then what should I learn?"

Lu Qingyi thought for a while: "The first one is boudoir poems and the other is literati poems in "The Collection of Flowers" and "The Collected Collection", both of which are more suitable for women's beginners. I will bring them to you, and you will slowly carry them. "

Gu Suier suddenly said, "Okay, so I would like to thank the girl first."

Lu Qingyi smiled: "What's so polite about this? If you meet someone you don't know, just ask me, and there is nothing wrong with me. If you recognize you as a student, it is considered to have something to do."